Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,059 members, 7,973,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

How To Stop The New Whatsapp Feature That Posts Your Chats On Your Facebook Wall - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Stop The New Whatsapp Feature That Posts Your Chats On Your Facebook Wall (507 Views)

Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos / You Can Now Pin Your Ongoing Chats On WhatsApp...See How / How Can I Retrieve Deleted Chats On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop The New Whatsapp Feature That Posts Your Chats On Your Facebook Wall by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Whatsapp have introduced a new feature where all your activities on Whatsapp are shared on your Facebook wall. ( Remember Facebook Owns Whatsapp).

This new feature allows your chats on Whatsapp to be displayed on your Facebook

Most times it may breach your privacy because most of your chats on Whatsapp even on Facebook are private and confidential, hence you will not like them to be shared to your Facebook wall but the good news is that you can turn it off.

To Turn Off

1. Open your Whatsapp.
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on Account
4. You will see ‘Share My Account’.
5. Uncheck “Share My Account” and non of your chats from Whatsapp will be shared to your Facebook Wall except you want your whatsapp activities to be shared on Facebook.

SOURCE: http://fastesttech.com/how-to-stop-the-new-whatsapp-features-that-posts-your-whatsapp-chat-on-your-facebook-wall/

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Hacks To Take Care Of Your Device Charger / Why Is MTN Thanking Me After Every Recharge??? / This Phone Has A Built-in Tricorder. Really

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.