Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks (800 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / 10 Mistakes Guys Make During Sex / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks by MrAJQ(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
When you chat like this with your Girlfriend: You: Hey She: Hello You: Xup She: I'm fyn & u? You: Gud She: K. There's another guy online going like this: Guy: Good morning beauty, how's ur pretty self doing 2day? She: Lol. do u'av to make me blush dis early morning? Guy: You deserve that my bestie, U always look more beautiful whenever u blush. She: Wow! stop flattering me jhoor. Guy: i'm not Baby, it's just that I love u & ur happiness matters a lot to me. She: I'm in a relationship dear but the truth is that u've a way of making me happy whenever I chat with you. Guy: U deserve 2 be happy, enjoy ur day my Angel, got 2 go now, chat later She: tnx Sweerie, i'll miss u, can't wait 2 av u back online. You may say she's too cheap to fall for mere words, but that's how women were meant to be. They like soft words from their guys. Give it to her & watch her melt into your arms. The greatest mistake a man can make in a relationship is giving another man a chance to make his woman happy. Some guys can't even remember when Last dem tell their babe sey, 'baby u are beautiful'. The highest na "babe when we go see naa?" Learn to make your babe happy and cared for, before it gets too late. See my friend! This thing I’m saying here is the absolute truth if you want to really enjoy your woman and the relationship. Even if you don’t have a girlfriend now, learning about this will help you when you get your girlfriend. If you don’t have a girlfriend?
For more of this like I love relationship on facebook lipsrsealed When you chat like this with your Girlfriend: You: Hey She: Hello You: Xup She: I'm fyn & u? You: Gud She: K. There's another guy online going like this: Guy: Good morning beauty, how's ur pretty self doing 2day? She: Lol. do u'av to make me blush dis early morning? Guy: You deserve that my bestie, U always look more beautiful whenever u blush. She: Wow! stop flattering me jhoor. Guy: i'm not Baby, it's just that I love u & ur happiness matters a lot to me. She: I'm in a relationship dear but the truth is that u've a way of making me happy whenever I chat with you. Guy: U deserve 2 be happy, enjoy ur day my Angel, got 2 go now, chat later She: tnx Sweerie, i'll miss u, can't wait 2 av u back online. You may say she's too cheap to fall for mere words, but that's how women were meant to be. They like soft words from their guys. Give it to her & watch her melt into your arms. The greatest mistake a man can make in a relationship is giving another man a chance to make his woman happy. Some guys can't even remember when Last dem tell their babe sey, 'baby u are beautiful'. The highest na "babe when we go see naa?" Learn to make your babe happy and cared for, before it gets too late. See my friend! This thing I’m saying here is the absolute truth if you want to really enjoy your woman and the relationship. Even if you don’t have a girlfriend now, learning about this will help you when you get your girlfriend. If you don’t have a girlfriend?
For more of this like I love relationship on facebook

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks by hungryboy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bullshit,
Wetin the make Amaka Blush dey different from wetin dey make Funke Blush,
The magic word were get Ada into your Bedroom,
Go make you collect slap from Jennifer,
Girls no be mathematics,
Dem no get one formula.
What works for one might not work for another
Re: Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks by chubbyswit(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
all these just to win a ladies heart (naija ones)? lol I rather focus on the future and let her be the one to do that later.
Re: Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks by IamLEGEND1: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
If I read that thing make I bend.
Dem no teach you how to use paragraphs?
Re: Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks by osesology(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
hungryboy:
Bullshit,
Wetin the make Amaka Blush dey different from wetin dey make Funke Blush,
The magic word were get Ada into your Bedroom,
Go make you collect slap from Jennifer,
Girls no be mathematics,
Dem no get one formula.
What works for one might not work for another
Abeg helep me enlighten the guy jor, him na learner. If you say you know women completely, then you are deceiving urself. Women are too complex, ambiguous and incomprehensible.

(1) (Reply)

.... / How To React To A Girl Showing Interest In You When You Are Shy (expert Tips) / My Brother Think Am A Maga For Giving A Girl Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.