Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) (6123 Views)

A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop / Are You A Graduate,a Student,a Parent?are U Looking For A Job? / Are U Looking To Starting Your Career With An Oil And Gas Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by whys: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why not go back there and video it so both believers and non believers can see

1 Like

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by klvb: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oblitz:
Hmm! Im yet to see someone that can type faster than i do. Mind you im not a typist o!
yahooboy
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
pxjosh:
42!?! I type average of 70wpm, with special characters

Lol. So theoretically speaking, you type about 2 words in one second. In practical sense, you will take some micro seconds to read what is to be typed before your motor neurons actuate your fingers. Other factors like strain and/or diminished focus plus other unforeseen factors may set in, then u might need to type 3 to 4 words per second to meet your 70wpm. I hail u sir! You worsened your carelessly constructed fable by saying 'with special characters'. My oga, u are either a wizard or a liar
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
optimusmind:
lol, I am at 60WPM, and still trying to get better
What do u guys gain from lieing na?
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
If shola were to be here .. He would be like "bobo yi den sha mii Ni sha"
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by pxjosh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Lol. So theoretically speaking, you type about 2 words in one second. In practical sense, you will take some micro seconds to read what is to be typed before your motor neurons actuate your fingers. Other factors like strain and/or diminished focus plus other unforeseen factors may set in, then u might need to type 3 to 4 words per second to meet your 70wpm. I hail u sir! You worsened your carelessly constructed fable by saying 'with special characters'. My oga, u are either a wizard or a liar
lol..maybe I over exaggerated a little, but I'm definitely above 60wpm., even with those special keys like !@#$ and co when you hold shift and the key numbers. By the way I've been a good typist for years.

With that Mavis beacon car race game, I finish average of 70+wpm. I've clocked 80+before, am being sincere.

Besides there are far faster typist than me. I've seen a woman that type extremely faster than I expected. She's an advanced woman and she has been typing for many many years.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by tdayof(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
health2wealth:
Challenge: Stop Sharing CV, Start Sharing Proposals.

I agree with this. I am still a student tho lol. Tho the ambitious type and I have been involved in different programs and research. I noticed whenever I send out a CV I get less or zero reply but with proposals, they don't even reply with mails they call lol. However I back it up with a bio with few details to get more response.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

What do u guys gain from lieing na?

Seeing is believing, and I don't expect you to believe this level of awesomeness
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by toppie: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tokunbo Perfectly working HP Printer Deskjet F4280 (Scans,Sharp Photocopy,Sharp Coloured and black&white Prints)just landed @ a give away price.

The printer is PLUG&PLAY .The wires are intact,etc.

Call/Whatsapp Temmy BG Concepts on 08156779296 or Visit 79,Iju Road,Ifako/Ijaiye Lagos.

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
pxjosh:
lol..maybe I over exaggerated a little, but I'm definitely above 60wpm., even with those special keys like !@#$ and co when you hold shift and the key numbers. By the way I've been a good typist for years.

With that Mavis beacon car race game, I finish average of 70+wpm. I've clocked 80+before, am being sincere.

Besides there are far faster typist than me. I've seen a woman that type extremely faster than I expected. She's an advanced woman and she has been typing for many many years.

Well, only professionals type above 60wpm. There's also a great correlation between typing speed and reading speed. If you're actually anywhere close to 60wpm then u're good
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by pxjosh(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Well, only professionals type above 60wpm. There's also a great correlation between typing speed and reading speed. If you're actually anywhere close to 60wpm then u're good
True. Its something I've been learning since I was in junior school, so its more of a hobby than a professional thingy.

Correlation between typing and reading? I'd attest to that. I read so so fast and its affecting me. I pay very little attention to details, I just wanna quickly go tru a material to get the whole picture first., and its taking a bad toll on me.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by DrinkWater10: 3:20am On Aug 31, 2016
pxjosh:

hello, do you use the shift key at the right hand side of your keyboard? I find it so uncomfortable.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by pxjosh(m): 4:39am On Aug 31, 2016
DrinkWater10:

hello, do you use the shift key at the right hand side of your keyboard? I find it so uncomfortable.
I use both, but more of left.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. / Union Bank / Immediate Graduate Trainee Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.