Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,621 members, 7,908,579 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

A Big Shoutout# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Big Shoutout# (307 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Big Shoutout# by dmgr(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
I dMgR A.K.A dMgR..i'm using this medium to say a big thanks to all of u,as the month of aug gradually get to a sweet closure.To those i have'nt personally got in touch with,its because we have'nt found a common ground,i appreciate u for stil keeping me.To my regular paddies,u have kept me busy when idle,gentle wen offensive.To those i have wrongly offended,here is my big sorry pls find a place in heart to forgive me.
My deep appreciation goes to those haterz..thank God i knw u all,i pray that we'll be alive next month in good health to continue this business.In sort u have all been wonderful luv u all..
Lala....

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Become Famous / What Love Song Would Make Your Friday? / How To Make Your Guy So Loving And Place Lovely Showers On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.