Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:12 AM

Are N.O.U.N Students Employable - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are N.O.U.N Students Employable (876 Views)

To: N.O.U.N / 50 Most Employable University Degrees According To American Website. / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are N.O.U.N Students Employable by tegajones4real: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
I am doing a study for my elder brother who could not gain admission to university for many years, but after many years he now has admission with National Open University of Nigeria, what we don't know now is weather a first undergraduate degree from National Open University of Nigeria is accepted by reputable companies like Chevron, Diamond bank or Nigerian Breweries, if you bring a first degree from N.O.U.N to these kind of companies will they accept, does anybody know of anyone who have used a first degree from N.O.U.N to gain employment before?
Re: Are N.O.U.N Students Employable by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
VERY Employable!

1 Like

Re: Are N.O.U.N Students Employable by Venusman(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2016
tegajones4real:
I am doing a study for my elder brother who could not gain admission to university for many years, but after many years he now has admission with National Open University of Nigeria, what we don't know now is weather a first undergraduate degree from National Open University of Nigeria is accepted by reputable companies like Chevron, Diamond bank or Nigerian Breweries, if you bring a first degree from N.O.U.N to these kind of companies will they accept, does anybody know of anyone who have used a first degree from N.O.U.N to gain employment before?
Do you know that no matter how popular your school is, it's your responsibility to make yourself cos school won't make you.

now my advice for your brother is to study hard and make the best of himself.

and see how wanted he will be at employer's desk
Re: Are N.O.U.N Students Employable by tegajones4real: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
VERY Employable!

now that you people are saying N.O.U.N students are very employable, i know that someone can gain some sort of employment with thier kind of degree, do you know of anyone who has been able to get employment from a reputable company with a N.O.U.N degree?

that where we want to be sure!
Re: Are N.O.U.N Students Employable by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
tegajones4real:

now that you people are saying N.O.U.N students are very employable, i know that someone can gain some sort of employment with thier kind of degree, do you know of anyone who has been able to get employment from a reputable company with a N.O.U.N degree?

that where we want to be sure!

You're seriously asking me this? undecided......you're not ready..... When you're ready you will go to school.

(1) (Reply)

KWARAPOLY School Fees Hiked Amidst Recession / Official: 2017 JAMB UTME Month & Dates Announced / LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form For 2017/2018 Session Is Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.