Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,803 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle (41268 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by restored2016(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Davash222:
Igbos are so Pacific in nature.

Imagine this scenario, they didn't kill the guy.

killing the guy will lead to another round of attack, let the authority handle this!

To remind you, the herdsmen confess that the reason for there attack on the village was due to a jungle justice carried out on two of there members five years ago and the waited for the authorities to carry out justice but they did not so they came now for retaliation.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by ezemme(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
winningwinner:

You mean "released", instead of "realize"?
thanks my dear "released"

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by ezemme(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
restored2016:
killing the guy will lead to another round of attack, let the authority handle this!

To remind you, the herdsmen confess that the reason for there attack on the village was due to a jungle justice carried out on two of there members five years ago and the waited for the authorities to carry out justice but they did not so they came now for retaliation.
so community should give them awards for killing their people Abi?
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by restored2016(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
ezemme:
so community should give them awards for killing their people Abi?
I only meant that the authorities should handle the situation to avoid a reprisal attack.
The same time I understand how you feel that in no distant time he will released.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by winj: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is how every Fulani herdsman should be treated!
Send this image to the Sultan and Buhari
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by danypst: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47
Yes, its AK 37, Oloshi..
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Sarifat(f): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47
And that guy does not look like a Fulani...

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by rasco2000me: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Olori buruku ni awon omo ale fulani,awon iran ti won jo mo imi ti o suwon
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by tolugar: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
NameCheckers:
wetin d gun con be undecided double barrel? lol pass me ur ganja pls
Sarifat post=48932113:
And that guy does not look like a Fulani...
danypst:

Yes, its AK 37, Oloshi..
Esther1969:
how you take know
effido666:
does it matter ....? a gun is a gun
greatwhite:

What is the name of the rifle sir?
fxskye:

Whichever it is. It can take human lives

The guy therein is an
AK-S
Origin: S U
Year: 1950
Action: gas operated, automatic
Rate of fire: 100rpm
Uses: air bound soldiers

AK-47. (With all due respect)
Avtomat Kalashnikova (kalash)
Year: 1947
Action: gas operated , rotating bolt
Uses. All round assault raffle

No other AK range ever mimicked can be compared or mistaken for AK-47.

It's taken as an insult and offense with high consequence in the Arms Trade Zone.
"Never sell any other raffle inplace of Kalash"

And for guns? Yes I know a lot about them.
Check my signature in case. Just in case
Emarc16:

it's an Ak 56
[quote author=Emarc16 post=48922733][/quote]

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
madapcmod:

Before making these useless and worthless assertion and wicked attempt at exonerating your murderous terrorist fooooolani brother caught in d act, read the write up again and read what u conjured up there as defense and see how silly u sounded .

You only succeeded in wastng your bandwith with that empty diatribe while making no point at all.
If you want me to take you seriously and be worthy of my response then you must be more specific and direct with your assertions.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
legaxi:

Unfortunately that's the norm now due to the high level of social intolerance in the society.

Yes indeed, the educated illiterates are taking their bigotry and ignorance to a new level.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by DabuIIIT: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Yes indeed, the educated illiterates are taking their bigotry and ignorance to a new level.

zombie o zombie...
grin grin

op,that Fulani murderer shud be jailed for life..wetin he dey do with ak47?
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by DabuIIIT: 12:41am On Aug 31, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Thank you for pointing to this common mistake, which often results due ignorance and in many cases clear cut bigotry, and quite sadly being largely propagated by the southern press - which should know better.
It still baffles me how a so called educated person would continue to make the mistake of assuming a northerner as automatically Hausa and Muslim or likewise a herdsman as Fulani.
I wonder how some of them would feel if e.g. a kidnappers or drug pushers are automatically assumed to be Igbos - forgetting that crime cuts across every tribe, religion and community.

whats difficult in spotting a Fulani hausa criminal who behaves like his cow?
Rubbish..
Wetin herdsman dey do with ak47?
And see how u stylishly ascribed crime to the igbos! DOGHARIous mallam. grin
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Kexorcist(m): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2016
That's no AK-47 -- it's a Type 56. Close enough, though.

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by viewflux(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47

**modified

The guy therein is an
AK-S
Year: 1950
Action: gas operated, automatic
Rate of fire: 100rpm
Uses: air bound soldiers

AK-47. (With all due respect)
Avtomat Kalashnikova (kalash)
Year: 1947
Action: gas operated , rotating bolt
Uses. All round assault raffle

No other AK range ever mimicked can be compared or mistaken for AK-47.

It's taken as an insult and offense with high consequence in the Arms Trade Zone.
"Never sell any other raffle inplace of Kalash"

And for guns? Yes I know a lot about them.
Check my signature in case. Just in case
You bad guy. I saw it but did not want to comment I n order not to derail the topic. You just blow am. If it's not AK 47, it can not AK47.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
NameCheckers:
wetin d gun con be undecided double barrel? lol pass me ur ganja pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) / Man Caught With Locally Made AK47 In His Car On His Way To Kafanchan, Kaduna / Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.