Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,099 members, 7,919,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

APC VS PDP: Problem Has Changed Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC VS PDP: Problem Has Changed Name (541 Views)

PDP’s Problem Can Only Be Resolved Through Dialogue – Sheriff / #edo 2016: APC VS PDP Campaign In Pictures / EDO Governorship Election. APC Vs PDP Kindly Vote Your Party Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC VS PDP: Problem Has Changed Name by Jengem: 4:22am On Aug 30, 2016
What has changed? The problem! Nothing else. The black man still has no solution, no salvation. The vampires are still well firmed.

The PDP was the fuel subsidy cartel, the APC is the forex subsidy cartel. The mallams have been unleashed on the public till and the people are victims of their voracious appetites.

Appetite for forex and appetite for blood. They imprison the courage of anyone that will question their objective for economic dominance.

As their policies eradicate swaths of the middle class, and torch the bellies of the hungry so much so that even IDPs in Borno were forced to cry out and riot due to starvation, the cabal digs in.
Re: APC VS PDP: Problem Has Changed Name by ephemm(m): 4:28am On Aug 30, 2016
My dear, I agree with U.

Right on this medium we rose against GEJ and PDP and got them out of office, we can use this medium again from now till 2019 to kick out BUHARI and APC, we don't need to wait for 16 years!

Let's continue to use our VOICE and VOTES to kick out bad governance till we get it right in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC VS PDP: Problem Has Changed Name by tuniski: 5:03am On Aug 30, 2016
ephemm:
My dear, I agree with U.

Right on this medium we rose against GEJ and PDP and got them out of office, we can use this medium again from now till 2019 to kick out BUHARI and APC, we don't need to wait for 16 years!

Let's continue to use our VOICE and VOTES to kick out bad governance till we get it right in Nigeria.
Chasing Buhari out is a task that must be accomplished!
Re: APC VS PDP: Problem Has Changed Name by datopaper(m): 5:16am On Aug 30, 2016
Remember, Jesus was asked by his disciples, who is a good man.

Remember, the answer.

No perfect government anywhere.

During Abacha erase, people are crying and praying vehemently to God to change the government.

Abacha died. But Nigeria keep on.

No change

God bless Nigeria
Re: APC VS PDP: Problem Has Changed Name by amaben2020(m): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2016
APC is the worst thing ever to happen to Nigeria
Re: APC VS PDP: Problem Has Changed Name by Jengem: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2016
ephemm:
My dear, I agree with U.

Im not a zombie. Pls if you need wailers form. Say this oath

I will never allow media to influence my thinking again

I will seek facts, research candidates and not vote based on spurious reasons and allegations

I will make use of my brain.

Even if jonathan stole, things were not this bad. Plus the south deserved an opportunity to steal too, seeing as it is their own oil and nigeria had dealt them bad hand.

Their people impoverished, killed, exploited and little to no compensation save one or two oil ministers.

We should have allowed the south to rule.

What is the north doing?

Meanwhile 2019 pdp will come again with more dummies in the name of zoning formula.

Nigeria is screwed. Only divine intervention can help us. Left to his devices, the black man is moronic.
Re: APC VS PDP: Problem Has Changed Name by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2016
The same problem (even worst sef).God deliver us from the hands of this administration

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recession Is Not Armageddon – Femi Adesina / Edo Governorship Postponement: INEC Says - We Will Pay 19,000 Staff Over Again / PDP Leaders Joins APC In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.