Stats: 3,201,552 members, 7,978,832 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (256543 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2010
Thank you all. I really appreciate.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Amigoz(f): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2010
^^ Many Happy Returns wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by niddle9(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
For his so jolly to fella and always being there for people so will God will always be there with light speed just for you. And to all great people of Fta. I no fit count. OGA GEORGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We share same month.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
Happy birthday george,pls dont 4get to send my own turkey o
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bode4real(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ George D
Dis time next yr u shall be celebrated more than d president.
We a holding a party for you @ transcorp hilton Abuja JOIN US NOW,
HAPI BATDAY
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by solo1ng1: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
Happy baffday to Georgy, many free yrs to come, dis time next yr na georgysat we go dey wan track ooo, maybe for KU bank and with just 60cm dish, it's free for all, all for free, grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Adeexy: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
Happy birthday to u George D, I dey wish u many plenty more years of happiness, joy and all d good things wey u wish urself.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sammu(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2010
Happy Birthday George D. The Good Lord continue to keep and prosper you. Cheersssssss!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by akatonero(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2010
May this year be your best ever.

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

Not just a year older, but a year better.

Here's to another year of experience.

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy Birthday Oga George.hop say peppe soup n others dey wait us? grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by chuk101(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
If muvi tv continues to be unscrambled then intelsat 10 wld be sure bet 4 the world cup, right now it is open
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Jesude: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
Oga George D. wishing you plenty plenty!!more years ahead!!! God bless.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by rovert: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2010
George D congratulations! May you have opportunities to prosper open up more for you this new year of your life. May God reward you with more knowledge from the fount from which you have shared copiously. Enjoy your day!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Malix: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2010
George D,happy birth ooo!. Abeg na my cake go big pass evrybody own o
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by blexxonmak(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2010
@George. Happy birthday my dear friend. I wish you a world of happiness and pleasant surprises. Have a smashing birthday!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by blexxonmak(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
@Ilish. That's more like it? Please may I know your coordinates (lat,long) and the size of dish you are using.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by ohikhena(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2010
@George

Wishing u the of all good things God has in stock for you and ur family.Happy birthday to a great man.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Rextab(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ Goerge. I wish a happy belated birthday.may God's favour rest apon u & ur family.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Rextab(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ ilish. Is the nss7 c band or ku?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by jibrill7(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
@George-dHappy birth day & may God bless u
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by williams85(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2010
Happy birthday to our fta guru
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ameboperoo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
Oga George. I could be the last to say Happy Birthday 2 u today but I mine 2 be in ur mind 4 d next 365days when We'll say another 2u! Many happy returns king of FTA .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Kcbenjamin(m): 12:34am On Jun 10, 2010
@ George, wishing all the best that life can offer as you celebrate.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Candymann: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2010
@Rextab
Viasat1, TV3, CNN, TV Africa are on NSS7 C Band while on KU there is Angola (TP1 and TP2) as well as TV Malawi.
By the way Rextab did you say you are able to get MBC 1 & 2 using 60 cm dish from Zambia or it was Zambeat??
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2010
George,
hope its not 2 late to say hapi b'day ?.

@ all,
@ 7:45pm yestaday i installed astra2b wit 69x, crtv 84% tho weather was cloudy. After blindscaning,ltm 56% & infinity 63%, no gtv ,multi tv chanels pop up chanel list but stil red, when i change to 4653x,gtv was stil red while multi tv chanels were green (on) on audio i.e radio.
Pls wat do i do ?.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sayso: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2010
joining all peeps,wishing oru own guru.HBD.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ilish(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2010
@ALL
Due to World Cup, SABC has done us injustice, They have reduced the signal strength to their Intelsat 7 satellite.It is now a Miracle to pick the signal here in the evening here in Kitwe Zambia.

Things are bad,

@Retab and blexxonmak

As for NSS7, I use a Cband and the rest its Ku maximum 90cm bdish.

@ Oga George D,
Happy belated Birthday Oga, and many more posting to come.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Hotwire(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2010
@ George D,
I wish you many happy returns. As you get older you will be wiser and more useful to the community. No evil fashioned against you shall suceed. Kidnappers in N/Delta? No problem, they will never recognize your backyard not to talk of your face!
Have a good day. Do not forget to scan and post the cake for those of us that are FARRRR away,,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Candymann: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2010
@Illish
What is ur exact dish size for W3A? You just said you are using "maximum 90 cm dish" for the rest of ur KU.

As for SABC, I have not noticed any signal change here in Malawi neighbouring Zambia.

Are u sure such is the case or it's just ur setup which has to be looked at?? Are ur neigbours experiencing this change as well??
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by blexxonmak(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2010
@pofolo. Go to FREQUENCY on ASTRA 2ABD under MANUAL SCAN. Press the red button on your remote and then locate the default frequency for MULTI TV. Press OK. You will notice that for this default frequency, the LEVEL meter and the QUALITY meter will be blank. Now press the yellow button on your remote to delete the default frequency. Blindscan once more and you will be ok. To make the blindscan faster use the following parameters: TP-12500~ 12580 Pol-V Mode-ALL. I hope this helps.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by blexxonmak(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2010
@Ilish. Thanks for your prompt response to my questions. I now know that you are residing in zambia. I knew it was not possible to receive SABC SA beam in this part of the continent with a 90cm pan and that was why I requested for your coordinates. @all. It will be more instructive and appropriate for one to always identify ones location,especially when one is posting list of satellites/channels that are receivable in ones locality. What is receivable in location A may not be receivable in location B. For example,those in E Africa can receive INTELSAT 802 (KU) with 90cm pan,but over here we cannot get that bird even with 2.4m pan.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by rawunkat1: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2010
@ all FTA lovers esp. fta4life, salamander, and other ghanaian fta gurus,

a friend just gave me a 2.4m pan, what else do i need to get SABC1, 2, and 3 and if possible Etv
and which bird do i track them on?

FYI i live in Tema, Ghana

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread