Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Can I Retrieve The Acknowledgement Message Sent To My Mail By Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Retrieve The Acknowledgement Message Sent To My Mail By Npower (1294 Views)

I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / Nigeria Immigration Service(nis) Acknowledgement Slip Reprint / REG. Questions Ask By Npower Applicants And Response From Npower Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve The Acknowledgement Message Sent To My Mail By Npower by clemobaba: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Please I lost the acknowledgement message sent to my mail by Npower. Hw can I retrieve it or how can I request for it to be resent.
Re: How Can I Retrieve The Acknowledgement Message Sent To My Mail By Npower by Drdreyy: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
clemobaba:
Please I lost the acknowledgement message sent to my mail by Npower. Hw can I retrieve it or how can I request for it to be resent.

How is that possible? Did you delete it?
Re: How Can I Retrieve The Acknowledgement Message Sent To My Mail By Npower by danjummaa(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
U are too careless. Ur failure has started already. U van nt retrieved anoda one
Re: How Can I Retrieve The Acknowledgement Message Sent To My Mail By Npower by Gmarie(f): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
if you delected it recently check your trash msg
If Gmail has not deleted the messages from the server , you can recover deleted emails after deleting them from your trash folder. You must open your gmail then click the drop down arrow on the left from your search box at the top of the screen. it will then ask you
several question such as to: or from, subject, key words or date within. Click on the blue search button on the bottom left of the search box and all of
your deleted emails will be revealed.
Re: How Can I Retrieve The Acknowledgement Message Sent To My Mail By Npower by segepol10(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pls I also lost the new acknowledge letter sent to me, bt I have the previous one they sent to me before their system crash. Hope am still safe
Re: How Can I Retrieve The Acknowledgement Message Sent To My Mail By Npower by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
clemobaba:
Just login to your email and type npower on the search bar. It should be there.

(1) (Reply)

Royal Exchange Prudential Life Calling For Interview / Bm Group Hr / Please I Need A Part Time Job!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.