Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery (4676 Views)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers / Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by ereyomi: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
please the man has not killed or hurt anyone (even himself )by getting his face done.its his life,his money let him do as he wishes.what he does not need or deserve from people is this bashing of his personality.i believe he has earned the right to do as he pleases,i mean come on people,the man is still married to the same woman after all this years,what else do you want from him?as for me i'll say this "charlie boy rocks and will always rock"!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jordan James Spent Over $150,000 On Surgeries To Look Like Kim Kardashian. / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood / Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.