Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,045 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:02 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (277981 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by aladesuyi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
hi house,
pls can i get any one who can assist me with total cost of installing a big dish (aljazeera) plus the cost of installation and decoder.

Response from someone that resides in lagos state will be highly appreciated

Thxx
Sunday
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by nyars15(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2011
From Ghana using str 4669x
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
@all, can anyone help me with the solution to my strong decoder srt4651x, when you power it, it just shows lnbf and the signals so off. sometimes ago, when it does that, i will just off and on again and it will work but afta sometime it will show lnbf but recently if you on it it just shows lnbf and because of that i can even use the decoder. i thought it was wire that was touching, but even after disconnecting the wires from the decoder, it still shows that lnbf, [b]PLS I WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP ME OUT
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2011
If u can open the decoder, u will see two transistors/ICs, one has heat sink on it, replace it if u can & it will b ok.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Lov4sat(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
Tonnero23:

@all, can anyone help me with the solution to my strong decoder srt4651x, when you power it, it just shows lnbf and the signals so off. sometimes ago, when it does that, i will just off and on again and it will work but afta sometime it will show lnbf but recently if you on it it just shows lnbf and because of that i can even use the decoder. i thought it was wire that was touching, but even after disconnecting the wires from the decoder, it still shows that lnbf, [b]PLS I WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP ME OUT

Just make sure that the LNB cable is well connected to the decoder and LNB itself.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 02, 2011
@ameboperoo and lov4sat i really appreciate u guys quick response.
@ameboperoo, when i opened the decoder i actually saw the two ics and their heatsink, one is removable and the other am not sure it is removable. I removed the smaller ic which is remouable but afta testing it on a meter it reads like the new one i wanted to buy, so i concluded, it was not the ic. Pls, any further suggestion will be highly appreciated.
While @lov4sat, i have even disconected every cable that links the decoder and the dish and it still shows that because i thought maybe some wires were not connected well, so even afta disconnecting the cord, it still shows the lnbf. Pls, i will still appreciate ur response
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Lov4sat(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
Try test the box with another dish and cable to see if there will be any improvement maybe your cable are bad but if this doesn't work then look for a good technician to have it fixed for you
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by osram(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
Plz gurus in d hauz hw can i watch showsport on my strong 4663x.plz i nid ur help on how to go abt it.GOD BLESS U OL.TNX
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Olaogunmonsor(m): 12:50am On Aug 06, 2011
@ all pls can i use two strong decoder to view diffent channel using one dongle box at d same time
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ojtech8291: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
Pls, is't possible to track intl 7/10@68.5 and astra 2b@28.2 on the same dish(90cm)? I need urgent clearification. Up fta
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Olawale86(m): 5:57am On Aug 10, 2011
@ all, pls wat can i do 2 dis i av 2 4663 and is not working if i on it will just display ----- and it would'nt boost and i try 2 wake it up with another 1 after i counting to 100 percent the other 1 will just display hold and say wait for saving more than 3hr pls help me out pls?@ all, pls wat can i do 2 dis i av 2 4663 and is not working if i on it will just display ----- and it would'nt boost and i try 2 wake it up with another 1 after i counting to 100 percent the other 1 will just display hold and say wait for saving more than 3hr pls help me out pls?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sunsyde(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
pls can anybody help me by telling me the total number of free channels on badr5 cojavascript:void(0);z am tired of astra2b and w4[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sunsyde(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
pls can anybody help me by telling me the total number of free channels on badr5 coz am tired of astra2b and w4
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by cescyfrank(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2011
pls my guys can sum1 help me on how i can unlock my strong decoder that was locked with some psswd
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by miju(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ALL GURUS, PLS WHAT SIZE OF DISH DO I NEED TO TRACK ANY HOTBIRD SATELLITE FREQUENCY. WHICH IS THE BEST AND STRONGEST LNBF.
I LIVE AT IDIORO, MUSHIN, LAGOS.
I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD RESPONSE.
THANKS.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by miju(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ALL GURUS, PLS WHAT SIZE OF DISH DO I NEED TO TRACK ANY HOTBIRD SATELLITE FREQUENCY. WHICH IS THE BEST AND STRONGEST LNBF.
I LIVE AT IDIORO, MUSHIN, LAGOS.
I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD RESPONSE.
THANKS.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sammu(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2011
@miju go for 3m dish + fuji lnd
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by TOWNJUJU: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2011
cescyfrank:

pls my guys can sum1 help me on how i can unlock my strong decoder that was locked with some psswd
input any of these keys 0235, 0325, 1361, 0735, 0103
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by donnature: 4:23am On Aug 27, 2011
Tanx guys 4 this forum. pls i'm a newbie, n i wanna know if str 4663x will work wit
Dongle box. how is it connected? pls can any one shed some light?

Tanxxx!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by oxteen: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
men! Y is it difficult to track mytv africa with 60cm dish, men! Dat sat na wahala sat oooo,,,,
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ask1509(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
oxteen:

men! Y is it difficult to track mytv africa with 60cm dish, men! Dat sat na wahala sat oooo,,,,

I dont knw ohhh, i av tried trackin it like 3 times wit d same dish size couldnt hit green. Gurus pls drop some hints ooo. Also is it possible to track ew6 with 60cm at akure. Tanks in advance.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by TOWNJUJU: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2011
ask1509:

I dont knw ohhh, i av tried trackin it like 3 times wit d same dish size couldnt hit green. Gurus pls drop some hints ooo. Also is it possible to track ew6 with 60cm at akure. Tanks in advance.
my fta brothers dat bird is the most simplest. I had similar problem b4. Ur area is very low that is why u cant hit green. What u'll do is go buy a pole and raise ur dish up above the building & u'll b fyn. Trust me, & get bak 2d house.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by TOWNJUJU: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2011
ask1509:

my fta brothers dat bird is the most simplest. I had similar problem b4. Ur area is very low that is why u cant hit green. What u'll do is go buy a pole and raise ur dish up above the building & u'll b fyn. Trust me, & get bak 2d house.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by microgint: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2011
Skew your lnb between 5 & 6 O'clock position. The Bird like TJ mentioned it the easiest but I also had the same problem until i changed the skew.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ask1509(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2011
pls is it possible 2 trak ew6 wit 60 or 65cm dish at akure.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by phemiay(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2011
Pls hlp me, my dstv decoder is rescanning
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by astanco(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2011
I cant get signals @ 12284h27500 and 11766v w4 . Somebody shld help me pls
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by curiousman66: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
hello gentlemen in the house,

I'm just encountering some challenges here, First of all, praise be to those genius people who brought the discovery of two lnbs on one dish, I must say this is one of the greatest invention in the house, Now my problem is, I succeeded in placing two lnbs on my 60cm dish and successfully tracked astra 2b and eutel sat, but just recently, i realised that i cannot hit blind scan on the astra 2b which watches multi tv, anytime i hit blind scan the decoder freezes when it gets to 22%, unless i switched off the decoder before it can work, but on the other side thus on the eutel sat when i hit blind scan on that sat nothing happens, I mean i never see any freeze on the decoder, it works perfectly without freezing, I'm wondering what could actually be causing, Everything works fine, I mean i am able to watch all the channels on the multi tv and even do manual scan, but anytime i try blind scan on the astra 2b it get stuck in the middle and freeze, I hope i will get answer for this, Thanks in advance,

I forgot to add, I use strong srt 4669x,
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by chris7272: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2011
Chris7272.

Can any body tells me what freq. and direction that i can get multitv with strong 4669xii make dstv direction as a reference
and also infinity tv too
Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dmote(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2011
chris7272:

Chris7272.

Can any body tells me what freq. and direction that i can get multitv with strong 4669xii make dstv direction as a reference
and also infinity tv too
Thanks
multitv is on 28.2east[12552v19531]while dstv is on 36.0east] infinito freq is 12543v20800 but to track is very simple,used dis freq12130H27500 to track w4/w7 then input dis freq12552v19531 on astra2b and stand behind of ur dish and move ur dish to d left like 1inchs then tweak ur lnbf to vertical then move ur dish up and down u are gud to go.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by owoblue: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2011
Alaba owolabi is name people call me, i'm in Lag, Pla i'm a jam-bat in this forum, but need help of expert. i'm using 4.4m dish for Nisaat 101 sat b/4, but right now only +1 - +4 Aljazera i can get signal for, when i find out that the renaming +5 -+10 are moved to Nisaat 102 it so bad so i need help from you people to tell me wat i can do to receive +1 - +10 in one sat. and instruction to install it. thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by owoblue: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2011
sorry, i forget to ask one more q. i need real information on Intelsat 805 and it's a c band or ku, also i want to know how many m dish i need for it in Lag

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.