Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,974,988 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Need A Sienna - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Sienna (1077 Views)

A Sienna 2002 Direct Toks Needed Urgently / Urgent! In Need Of A Sienna 04/05. / A Sienna Bus Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sienna by BMX5: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2009
I need a Toyota Sienna for around the N1million mark (can be slightly above or of course below N1m). Very serious and very urgent. Serious responses only! Thank you.
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2009
I can RoRo to you a 1999/2000 for that price.
Re: I Need A Sienna by ib612(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hi:

I can get it to you at your mentioned price.
When do you need it?
1 416 939 1886
Thanks
Re: I Need A Sienna by Shomoba01(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2009
Wit an addition of 250k, i will get u a neat sienna 00 in lagos, wit d same addition, will get u a perfect nissan mercury. If interested, let me know
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
Shomoba01:

Wit an addition of 250k, i will get u a neat sienna 00 in lagos, wit d same addition, will get u a perfect nissan mercury. If interested, let me know

Should i send you some Quest and Villager and you sell them for me at 1.25M, cos i seems to like your price for 2000 Quest and villager and you get paid.
Re: I Need A Sienna by Shomoba01(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
@phemmy, am yet to sell mine.
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
Shomoba01:

@phemmy, am yet to sell mine.

Lol, my name is Fhemmmy.
I am just being sarcastic cos of the price tag you tag your vans, i am sure if you can reduce the prices, you will sell fast, cos i know people buys quest and villager a lot, if you willing to reduce the price, i am sure this dude will buy for 1M.
I do export rides from Canada and USA to Nigeria on regular basis.
Re: I Need A Sienna by Shomoba01(m): 5:54am On Oct 05, 2009
Sure, would try to reduce. I always wantin to ask u femmy, i also import cars frm us, but i noticed u, u do both coton. and us. So, just wanted to know which is cheaper. Thanks
Re: I Need A Sienna by BMX5: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ib612, want it as soon as possible before the end of October, is that realistic? What year is it? Prefer a 2002.
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2009
Shomoba01:

Sure, would try to reduce. I always wantin to ask u femmy, i also import cars frm us, but i noticed u, u do both coton. and us. So, just wanted to know which is cheaper. Thanks

I dont do Cotonue at all, except of the buyer will deal with the wahala of clearing at the Benin Republic.
BMX5:

@ib612, want it as soon as possible before the end of October, is that realistic? What year is it? Prefer a 2002.

End of October is almost impossible.
Shipping out of canada takes 6 weeks or more.
Today is the cut of day for shipping out of NJ using AES and next is end of the month and out of Texas is same.
Re: I Need A Sienna by Jesarmy(f): 12:26am On Oct 09, 2009
@Fhemmy,
I assume you use AES,their shipping is awesome from nj it takes just about 2wks to get to Lagos but shipping out of Texas thru them might take about 4wks,do you use any other shipper/forwarder that has a 2wk time frame especially from texas?.
Cheers,
Jesarmy
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 3:47am On Oct 09, 2009
Jesarmy:

@Fhemmy,
I assume you use AES,their shipping is awesome from nj it takes just about 2wks to get to Lagos but shipping out of Texas thru them might take about 4wks,do you use any other shipper/forwarder that has a 2wk time frame especially from texas?.
Cheers,
Jesarmy

if it works, why change it?
I am kinda sold to AES till they mess up, and i hope they wont.
Clearing in Nija seems to always be a delay.
Re: I Need A Sienna by BMX5: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ib612
OK, I can work within the proper time frame but you still have not told me what year Sienna it is that you can get for me at my price.
Re: I Need A Sienna by Sundaynig(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ Fhemmmy

Hi, Are you the one who called me now from canada,
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
Sundaynig:

@ Fhemmmy

Hi, Are you the one who called me now from canada,

Yes, that was me.
Like i said, we might be able to do some biz together
Re: I Need A Sienna by Sundaynig(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
give me your e-mail address so that we can talk better or send me a mail on my e-mail address sundaynigeria@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
Sundaynig:

give me your e-mail address so that we can talk better or send me a mail on my e-mail address sundaynigeria@gmail.com

u got mail.
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
For that kinda price, you are looking at 98 model and chances are we might be able to squeeze in a 1999 model.
I dont do accidental rides, and no salvage.
If you want a 2000 model, might have to jack that price up a little.
Re: I Need A Sienna by BMX5: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2009
Fhemmy,
How much do I have to jack up the price for a 2001 or 2002? Cause that's what I want.

Seems like this is your business, how do I check VIN numbers for free? Or must I pay a fee?
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
BMX5:

Fhemmy,
How much do I have to jack up the price for a 2001 or 2002? Cause that's what I want.

Seems like this is your business, how do I check VIN numbers for free? Or must I pay a fee?

Yes, i am in the biz and i am into exporting of laptops to Nigeria as well, any brand, any configuration and i will not be undersold grin

You cant check VIN for free.
For a 2002, you will be looking at nothing less than 1.4M - non negotiable.
For a 2001, you will be looking at nothing less than 1.3M - non negotiable.

Please note that i dont sell accidental rides, except you ask for one.
I dont deal with »Lemons» except you begged for it.
So when you comparing my prices with other people, let us compare apple to apple.
Re: I Need A Sienna by BMX5: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
you are funny! no problem. thanks for the info, though this your non-negotiable in this our recession get as e be o!

what is the average miles for a 2001 and 2002 sienna toyota. all the ones i've seen and like are like 100 thousand and above miles fa! Isn't that much? what do you think?
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
Average miles driven in a year is 15K miles to 20K miles, and a 2001 ride was actually rolled out in late 2000, meaning it is actually 8 and half years old and multiply 15K miles by 8.5 years of age, that will give you an average of 127K miles, so if you get something with less than 100K miles, and it is not roll back odometer and not salvage record, jump at it and buy fast.

For a 2000 model, you will be looking at average of 140K but cld get you something a little lesser.
For a 2001 model, see my above calculations.
However, inasmuch as the mileage matters, i think u need to worry more about the maintenance of the ride, as some mileage could be highway mileage, but i no talk say make u buy something with 500K miles oh, but at same time, let us be real.

People that are asking for unrealistic demands are why some dealers are doing all possible to earn the biz.
Re: I Need A Sienna by BMX5: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
Thanks for the info! Are you sure you are non-negotiable on that 1.4m for a 2002?

Do you have anything on ground in naija now? Sienna I mean?
What other similar vehicles would you recommend for me? Is Quest good? I like Nissan but I tend to feel Honda is not as rugged as Toyota, maybe that's just me.
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
I always try not to have vehicles on ground in Nigeria, i have learnt the hard way, the longer a vehicle stays on ground in Nija, the more you get ridiculous pricing, so i always do on a pre-order basis, however, i do send in time to time regular rides that people are crazy for.

Quest is a great ride, i mean beautiful ride, and a little less expensive.
Mercury Villager has same engine as Quest and that makes it as good as Quest.
If you can let me know what your final budget is, i mean something apart from the 1M, i might be able to recommend something else.

I am sold to shapes and how solid a ride is, like i love the newer shape of the quest, started on 2004 i blv and i think they did a great job on that van, however, it is not that cheap, but for that shape, if you wanna spend like 1.8M, we might be able to get something nice.

But if you dont want to add much to your budget, then, u might look into 2001 Quest or Mercury Villager.
However, whatever you chose, you can be rest assured that you are getting value for your money, and if in the future, u need any part, u can always count on us too.

And if you want SUV, have you thought of Landrover Discovery 2000 model or even 2001
Re: I Need A Sienna by Yizzurr(m): 1:53am On Oct 11, 2009
Hi
I HAVE GOT A 99 SIENNA XLE

with Auto transmission
Leather Interior
Alloys

Very clean ,
Asking price N1.1M

Call YINKA 08060113636
Re: I Need A Sienna by BMX5: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ Fhemmy,

I'm sure the 2004 Quest is beautiful but N1.8 is way over my budget. How much would I have to pay for a 2002 or 2003 Quest?

And by the way, as much as I love Quest, do you find that the vehicle is a bit low? (to the ground) Or is it just me?
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2009
BMX5:

@ Fhemmy,

I'm sure the 2004 Quest is beautiful but N1.8 is way over my budget. How much would I have to pay for a 2002 or 2003 Quest?

And by the way, as much as I love Quest, do you find that the vehicle is a bit low? (to the ground) Or is it just me?

i dont think it is lower than Vans in its class.
BTW, if you wanna stay within your budget of 1M Naira, then, you can look at 1999/2000 Quest - I can send you one fast and make sure that Madam is happy, she will be so happy that she will cook you your fav meal.
Fhemmmy@gmail.com is the magical email add.
Get in touch with me, i am still in great mood cos Ghana won U-20 FIFA Cup
Re: I Need A Sienna by BMX5: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2009
I hear you brother but you didnt answer my question now, How much do I have to pay for a 2002 or 2003 Quest. And budget or no budget, would you seriously consider N1.2m for a 2002 Sienna? Talk to me. I'm also in a good mood about the Ghana win, in fact, our good moods should last till end of next month right?! when we can enter another good mood when we win the U17 world cup! So let's talk,
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 4:24am On Oct 18, 2009
I am hoping that Nigerian guys get it together and ready to play and show the world that they still matters when it comes to soccer.

For a 2000 Toyota Sienna. . . . .1.1M
For a 2001 Toyota Sienna. . . . .1.3M
For a 2002 Toyota Sienna. . . . .1.4M
For a 2001 Nissan Quest . . . . . 1.1M
For a 2002 Nissan Quest. . . . . .1.3M

These prices are all pre-order prices only.
Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Have you ever consider Mazda MPV? you can get a 2002 of Mazda MPV too for same price as Quest.
If you want something dirt cheap, think about a Ford Windstar.
Re: I Need A Sienna by me4yuu: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
Fhemmmy,

please how much will it cost for you to send a Honda Accord or Civic (2001 or 2002) 4drs to Lagos? I will do the clearing.
Re: I Need A Sienna by Fhemmmy: 4:16am On Mar 25, 2010
me4yuu:

Fhemmmy,

please how much will it cost for you to send a Honda Accord or Civic (2001 or 2002) 4drs to Lagos? I will do the clearing.

Hello Sir,

Thank you for the inquiries.

For a 2000 Honda Accord = 6000$$ ( Buying, Shipping and other expenses)
For a 2001 Honda Accord = 7000$$ ( Buying, Shipping and other expenses)

For a 2000 Honda Civic = 5500$$ ( Buying, Shipping and other expenses)
For a 2001 Honda Civic = 6000$$ ( Buying, Shipping and other expenses)

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Murano Or Infinity Or Bmw X5: For 2m, Anybody Have Avialable Contact Me / Used Mack Ch Double Axle/double Cabin 4sale. two pics / Registered 2009 Camry For N2.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.