Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,617 members, 7,965,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo (48072 Views)

England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Training In Austrian Camp (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by DeRay98(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2016
mmsen:
Well, at least they've stopped playing games in Kaduna.

I still have no clue why they kept going there.

It's not even amongst the top ten stadiums in Nigeria.

They go for 2 main reasons, 1, huge crowd at the stadium to watch and cheer the team. 2, most important for the NFF boys, the state govt food the bill for team's expenses...most states in the South know this NFF trick and they dont want give to the NFF "big boys"...
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Thukzee01:
Just win d game 4 us .
yimu
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
they go still lose
and wat if dey dnt loose undecided
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by DeRay98(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:

So, Germans are now Oyinbo ?? Wow

Which kind Geography dem teach you for school abi na mumugraphy?

2 Likes

Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Well wishes for the boys and the new coach. Welcome to Nigeria Mr. GR. I just hope the glass house niggas won't frustrate him into resigning prematurely.
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by haibe(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2016
2017 qualifier? I thought we already lost how chances of going. Which qualifier is this one again. Abi didn't Egypt beat us to lose our place already? Somebody enlighten me abeg
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by eazyjakes(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2016
haibe:
2017 qualifier? I thought we already lost how chances of going. Which qualifier is this one again. Abi didn't Egypt beat us to lose our place already? Somebody enlighten me abeg
It's d last game of d qualifiers....Egypt has already win the group and thus qualified for the 2017 nations cup...d game is a mere formality for both teams!

1 Like

Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by chysam: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Joshuamilarge:
I wish dem well

Am looking for importers of Sunsilk, l'oreal ect shampoo. Do you know one? Deliveries will be from Bangkok. Leave ur whatsapp number for photos ect.
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by uxwts(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2016
awaziem i see u
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by phamarsenal: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2016
dis is problem we re having in our senior national team is indeed badfling, I just looked at our team and saw d players. this players are very good players even if they re nt outstanding players BT they re very good . imagine a team with attackers liked victor moses, musa , ighalo, ideye, simon and even d young osihmen and a midfield anchored by our own midfield maestro john obi Mikel, and even d energetic onazi, followed by a defence that even many will say we lack good defenders I still wonder wen we HV ple like balogun, omeruo and ekong. yet I still don't knw why we CNT get it right. many countries don't even have wat we hv and yet dey do well, we really need to get tins right

1 Like

Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by Soso990240(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2016
eleko1:
Who bi dat white player white peacock like hairstyle undecided
William Troost-Ekong.. A member of the dream team.
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by SeanBeezy(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2016
eleko1:
Who bi dat white player white peacock like hairstyle undecided
that's William Ekong, bronze medalist
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by Soso990240(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2016
clickwtB:
Nigeria super eagles has the array of stars if well harnessed(techniques/discipline/teamwork etc) will not only dominate Africa but wll be a force to reckon with in the world of football.
Thanks man. Have been saying this for long. Checkout our EPL boys( Mikel,musa,iheanacho,ighalo,Moses,Success,Iwobi,etc,)with d help of other players from other leagues (0nazi,and co),all of them are doing great in their various clubs. We just need a good coach to get d best from them. Hope this German Lad can do that.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by philomental: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2016
mmsen:
Well, at least they've stopped playing games in Kaduna.

I still have no clue why they kept going there.

It's not even amongst the top ten stadiums in Nigeria.

Guy sorry, I think you haven't visited that stadium. Forget about what the corrupt media might tell you.

Just pay a visit
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by kakaG: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Joshuamilarge:
I wish dem well

Josh how u dey?
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by mmsen: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2016
philomental:

Guy sorry, I think you haven't visited that stadium. Forget about what the corrupt media might tell you.

Just pay a visit

I saw the images, it's more than just words of the 'corrupt media'.

The authorities tried to cram 40,000 people into a 16,000 capacity stadium.

Abuja has a capacity of 60,000; Uyo 30,000, Port Harcourt 40,000; Lokoja 25,000, Kano 25,000. Those are all vastly superior stadia. Why not play there?

UJ Esuene in Calabar has a similar capacity to the stadium in Kaduna but they've never had crowd problems. Everyone sits in the seats that they paid for. No one is scaling fences and embarrassing the nation by behaving like bush people.
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by Owilar(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Uyo stadium so kull, I luv it
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by Caseless: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
eleko1:
sad hope dat Red beret demon and his worthless NFF/NFA nor go show face there undecided? Misfortune pipu.Wish Supa Eagu well
lol @eagu

1 Like

Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by Calebosko(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
goshen26:
U no get aws?
am living close to d stadium
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Super Eagles defended Akwa United at the uyo township stadium by 3 goals to nothing.

The goals came from the boot of Odion Ighalo, Brown Ideye and Etebo.
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by philomental: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2016
mmsen:

I saw the images, it's more than just words of the 'corrupt media'.

The authorities tried to cram 40,000 people into a 16,000 capacity stadium.

Abuja has a capacity of 60,000; Uyo 30,000, Port Harcourt 40,000; Lokoja 25,000, Kano 25,000. Those are all vastly superior stadia. Why not play there?

UJ Esuene in Calabar has a similar capacity to the stadium in Kaduna but they've never had crowd problems. Everyone sits in the seats that they paid for. No one is scaling fences and embarrassing the nation by behaving like bush people.

Sorry I don't get you, esp the part you said "the authorities tried to cram 40,000 .... into a 16,000..' stadium.....
Re: Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo by mmsen: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2016
philomental:

Sorry I don't get you, esp the part you said "the authorities tried to cram 40,000 .... into a 16,000..' stadium.....

CAF fine Nigeria over Kaduna stadium overcrowding
During Super Eagles 1-1 draw with Egypt about 40,000 fans crammed into the 16,000-seater Ahmadu Bello Stadium to watch the game.
http://pulse.ng/sports/football/nff-caf-fine-nigeria-over-kaduna-stadium-overcrowding-id5011538.html

If you do not understand then you probably don't understand the language that your are typing.

This isn't about a corrupt media, the issue is an incompetent NFF and lazy security forces.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Governor Ikpeazu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.