Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice (1013 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by Gewezzy1(f): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
My besty and i have bin friends since secondary school up till now, our both family know eachothr. But she has only bin to my house just 5 times, even when i beg her to come she would either give one excuse or say she is going to her bf ouse. On my own side i have been to her own ouse like plenty of times I have even stayed there for months (sometimes she wd vacate the room for me or sleep on the chair, or put a pillow btw us) our ouses ar far apart but i always make sure I go nd visit her n her parents, countless times o even the times it wsnt comfy for me i still went as per besty. But recently i stopped going not bcs of i was vexed tho, I just have so much going on jare. But my ish now is her parents keep asking of me and they are wonderin why i avnt come over although have been busy wt work. Thing is to be sincere i might be tired of going to her ouse too bcs if we are really besty why dsnt she like stressing herself to come to my own house.

Should i have guilty conscience for not going to hers?
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Teenager drop that phone and go read your book. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by finalboss(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
dnt go dere again ...dats how those gurls do feel like...one kind god
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by waleadex(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
There's something about you she doesn't like. It will only take a matured one to come out telling you what your bad sides are so as to make amends. If you like her so much, sit her down and tell her you feel rejected, hence your reason for not coming to her place like before. That way,you guys can work it out better....
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by Gewezzy1(f): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
waleadex:
There's something about you she doesn't like. It will only take a matured one to come out telling you what your bad sides are so as to make amends. If you like her so much, sit her down and tell her you feel rejected, hence your reason for not coming to her place like before. That way,you guys can work it out better....
thanks, cs even my parents ask me why dsnt she come over too. Well i guess i wd have to tell her i guess

1 Like

Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by herzern1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

I can't view her picture....

How did you find out??
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by naijaboiy: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
herzern1:

I can't view her picture....

How did you find out??
The post itself.
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by jonaifame22(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Okay oya start coming to my house. I would treat you nice
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by Gewezzy1(f): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

The post itself.
le silence est la meilleure réponse #Peace
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by naijaboiy: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gewezzy1:
[s] le silence est la meilleure réponse #Peace[/s]
Then this quote is not necessary. If you wanna be silent then do it right. undecided
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Honestly what should we do with this post? Feel guilty about what exactly? About a friend who doesn't find you important enough to visit? A friend you've stayed in her family house for months when she's never spent a day in your house? Smh

I think she doesn't like or appreciate you. MAYBE her parent do tho. So Na dem dey make her show you the small hospitality

Anyways, I'll advise you tell her parent how you feel about the whole thing
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by elkraune(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
she's probably playing with her mother's fone

1 Like

Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by naijaboiy: 2:25am On Aug 31, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Naijaboiy gringrin
I do bad? cheesy
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by Malayy(m): 2:37am On Aug 31, 2016
maybe you r house stinks. little girl, clean your house.
Re: Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice by firstking01(m): 6:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Mtcheeew, what's my business with you and your bestyundecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Number Do You Like. / What Do You Have To Say About This Village Themed Pregnancy Shoot? / See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.