Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,569 members, 7,972,142 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Play The Enownow Web Hunt! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Play The Enownow Web Hunt! (824 Views)

Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa / Naija Next Hit Song - An Open Mic Talent Hunt For Music Acts / Star Quest: Nigerian Musical Talent Hunt Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Play The Enownow Web Hunt! by ojie101: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2006
In order to participate, log on to www.enownow.com and register on the web hunt.

Contestant must answer the star question correctly to be entered for a draw for the star prize of a return ticket to Ghana. there is so much to be won such as USBs, mouse pads, cool cafe tkets and so much more

In order to win a Nokia 6236i phone , contestants must be the 100th person to register each week during the period of the hype.

Contestants must text their answers to 33969 with the keyword enow followed by the answer.

SO GET LOGGED ON TO WWW.ENOWNOW.COM INSTANTLY

I MEAN NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need D Followin Songs On Cd. / Attn: The First Female Naija Dj Will Be On Tru Spot! Radio Tommorrow / Plz Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.