Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me (2367 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Help! My Fianceeā€™s Father Killed My Dad / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by NellyKelly(f): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am the type of girl that always open my legs for any sweet good looking man...

That doesn't mean that am a prostitute....

I just love it Big and matured...

Am emotionally attached to my fiancee's father...

He do visit me and we have real hot sex....

I really don't see anything bad in that but he is now making me see my fiancee as an incomplete man because my he can sex me more than 2hrs...

But the father can't marry me....

Should I just go ahead and marry his son as it will be a sealed link for us to be enjoying ourselves daily whenever his son is not around
Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by MzPecs(f): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by drealbobo(m): 12:06am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmmn, you said you dont see anything bad in wot you doing , i guess yu dont av human conscience anymore.

Take for instance yur fiancee was the one sleeping with yur mother, wud yu say yu dont see anything bad in it. I guess yu need to go for special deliverance.

By the way yu going to ruin yur marriage with your hands cuz one day your husband to be wud surely catch both of yu in d act. My advice for you is to quit and desist from dat unlawful act of yurs. Its terribly bad.

4 Likes

Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by okikiosibodu(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2016

Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2016
I don't care if this is real or you're trolling. Just stop smoking whatever herb you're on & evaluate your life.

2 Likes

Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2016
op thunder fire there

1 Like

Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by okikiosibodu(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2016
smithsydny:
op thunder fire there
Make I borrow you thunder

E don do?

1 Like

Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by aloobright17: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2016
what a fuckery question is this? plz abeg biko fuckkk the hell out of the father fuckkk him fuckkk his brothers,friends,enemies, you can even open legs for the sisters as well....and finally I have it huge and you will like to give me a try,I bet you will never be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Make I borrow you thunder

E don do?
thank u thank u thamk u.. op thunder fire and that mumu man there...
Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2016
grin

Op, all I ask is the pishure of big & matured black mamba of ur soon father in law....

Otherwise, let's forget tat u made a thread.
Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by ibroh22(m): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2016
pishure of the damn c.ock or addonbilivit
Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2016
Tell me you are not a prostitute again.you are and you even worse,the only difference is that you are a free agent.anyway i gat clients 4u.idiatic failed woman
Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by Acepen(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2016
Op is high as a jamaican...me and my friends are good looking and strong and huge below the belt we should arrange so u can open your legs for foursome after dat u will go and get a life..;-)
Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Another soft sell... cheesy
Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2016
lol op is Lai Lai Muhammed cheesy
Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2016
na true
Re: How my Fiancee's Father Made Love To Me by mikool007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
U absolutely right you're not a prostitute and derz nothing wrong with wat ur doing, it's a very good tactic; sample the father nd the son c who is stronger grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? / This Lady Said :people Feel My Big Boobs Are My Selling Point But It Is My Brain / What Does It Mean When A Guy Hits You For Not Doing House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.