Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

"Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi (11724 Views)

This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by evilapc: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Bolustic:

This man really made a lot sense in his earlier averments but dark sentiments wouldn't make those who have been clamouring for the above most to commend him. He spoke the gospel truth here.

I commend him...we should all go our separate and BK should be allow go on in the North...I'm against fighting BK, and I'm against fighting NDA...I'm in for separation

Now do you support separation and allowing BK continue in the north?
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by gigabyte13: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
And dem say this Ango na lecturer, any wonder why they produce half brained graduate........

Militant worse than boko.......?? I hate both passionately, both should be shot at and bombed but the militant especially those from the Niger delta area has a point though.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by yahmohy27: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:
if you go and find out the highest education of this man.

you will see that it's Islamic studies.

their brains and consciousness had been replaced with that of shi.t-like
**** he is a pharmacist if u wanna know
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by flokii: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Technically he is right..

The NDA are plunging us back a hundred years development wise.. BH too in a way buh those ones are sworn terrorists. The NDA still see themselves as patriots (talking about Geneva and co.) which sadly most of us dnt view them as.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by Biafman: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2016
egift:
Just when Government and these youths are working out solution out of this mess, some mumu on both side of divide will be dumping stupidity on it. Who cares what this man thinks? Turning book launch to another unsolicited advice.

Some people just like trouble. Whenever they see peace coming from afar, they will be throwing stones at it.
Shut up and keep quiet. The man said some reasonable things to some great extent. Which solution and by which government? Why are you and your people so afraid of living on your own? What is wrong with dividing the country if it's not working peacefully so every group can go their separate ways? Must you continue this cycle of violence until when? I am sure you are of yoruba stock, you guys are the problem holding this country back.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by Biafman: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2016
evilapc:

I commend him...we should all go our separate and BK should be allow go on in the North...I'm against fighting BK, and I'm against fighting NDA...I'm in for separation

Now do you support separation and allowing BK continue in the north?
If separation comes into effect and BH continues their distruction in the north, then how's that exactly your problem, or do you want to display some hypocricy here? Are you by accident a yoruba person? cause you guys are too fixated in this ONE nigeria thing that you blocked your vision from seeing what the future holds for you if you form your oduduwa nation.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by uyicos: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Oloriburukuuuuu agba oshi
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by Belmot(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Ango abdullahi the old fool
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by egift(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Biafman:

Shut up and keep quiet. The man said some reasonable things to some great extent. Which solution and by which government? Why are you and your people so afraid of living on your own? What is wrong with dividing the country if it's not working peacefully so every group can go their separate ways? Must you continue this cycle of violence until when? I am sure you are of yoruba stock, you guys are the problem holding this country back.

Will you support the division of Biafra in smaller pieces if you get pit? Will you support it to be divided? YES or NO.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by attackgat: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2016
egift:

Will you support the division of Biafra in smaller pieces if you get pit? Will you support it to be divided? YES or NO.

Of course! Igbos, are an ethnic group with no history of holding anyone against their will. A far cry from from Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis who have a long history of invading other peoples lands to create empires.

There is one big difference between NDA and Boko Haram. Unlike Boko Haram, NDA are yet to kill anybody
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by timecapsule: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
I really know that these Northerns elders have some evil plan against SOUTHERN, because they prefer cows than human life.

The other day he said that nobody can stop herdsmen from grazing freely in any part in the country.
http://pulse.ng/local/ango-abdullahi-nobody-can-stop-fulani-herdsmen-professor-says-id5101464.html.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by sportman117: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
[url]naijabet.com[/url] is different from all....immediate pay out
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by arushiuga(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Can this ewu awusa fool explain how the avengers are worse than boko Haram. Do avengers go around killing people in the name of religion. The sponsors of Bokoharam have started revealing themselves.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by atirolu(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Simply put oil is thicker than blood

This man is a disgrace
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by tekslee: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
He must be a mad,blind man.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Because they are not killing in the name of religion, yes I agree!
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by IAmTobore(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
tno4real:

Bro not bitter truth is the fact...my prayer is oil should be found in north
If dem see oil for north, dem go too kill demselves.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by BABAKABIRU301(f): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
AS COW IS MORE VALUABLE THAN LIFE.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by breakeven: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
What is this boko haram sponsor saying. I don't blame him. Iblame gej who did not arrest this idiot who is aboko haram member.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi by Emycord: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cameleon are u now a sympathizer? Of nda ?
TonyeBarcanista:
Oil terrorists (NDA) is worse than Human terrorists(Boko Haram).

silly talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Sell At N145 Or Lose Your Petrol, DPR Warns Marketers / Buhari, Osinbajo’s Feeding Budget Slashed By N18m / Senators Who Defected From APC Will Lose In 2019 – Bauchi Governor, Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.