Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

My Lover And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lover And I (825 Views)

Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type / What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val / Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lover And I by Chuksab: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2009
Like an apple tree among d trees of d forest is my lover among men. Listen! My lover! Look! Here he comes, leaping across d mountains, bounding over hills. My lover spoke and said to me, arise my darling, my beautiful one, and come wit me.your eyes behind your veil are doves. Your mouth is lovely. You have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes. How much more pleasing is your love than wine and d fragrant of your perfume than any spice. His head is purest gold, his hair is wavy and black as raven. His eyes are like dove by the streams, washed in milk, mounted like jewels. I will b in love wit you and will not trade you for others. , Hi, you cant find a lover like except in Christ. Where will spend eternity? Will d death and resurrection of Christ our lover b in vain in your life? Please give your heart to Christ today! I believe in your future. Stay with d Lord and trade your Eternity for a morsel of bread. Thanks for reading. God bless
Re: My Lover And I by Chuksab: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
Pls do not mind d grammatical errors in my post, just get d message that Christ is calling you today, please let Him into your heart. Thanks for your understanding and prompt response to His will. Luv u!
Re: My Lover And I by Shola2009(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2009
nice post, but ma frend,this should be in the religious section! kindly note that smiley grin

(1) (Reply)

He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! / Save Your Marriage / Who Can Explain This Mathematics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.