Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,171 members, 7,933,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

Niger Delta Avengers.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers.... (535 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers.... by Dedelizo(m): 5:23am On Aug 31, 2016
Please, can somebody help me ask NDA what are their plans towards those politicians who have pocketed 80% of the huge cash the FG allocated to South South for the past 10 years...for me, the problem is not the FG but our so called South South leaders....do dey really have brains?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers.... by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Was it our leaders that also allocated N275b to the North Central and only N35b to the South South?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers.... by chemicalDisease: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Dedelizo:
Please, can somebody help me ask NDA what are their plans towards those politicians who have pocketed 80% of the huge cash the FG allocated to South South for the past 10 years...for me, the problem is not the FG but our so called South South leaders....do dey really have brains?
Can u jus leav oil and focus on ur nickles abi nipples.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers.... by Noneroone(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2016
Dedelizo:
southwest is not better governed than south south. Leave their resources for them and leave them to use it the way they want. Are you their god?

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerians Blast CNN Over ‘zuckerberg Visits Sub-sahara Africa’ Headline / Fayose Takes New Decision,Orders Local Govts To Pay Their Workers' Salaries(pics / Fayose EXPLODES – Buhari Remains Nigerians’ Biggest Problem, Everybody Must Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.