Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Tweakware - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tweakware (1212 Views)

Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware / Download Tweakware V3.0 For Airtel 0.0 Unlimited Browsing - Stops Disconnection / How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweakware by ganagagi: 6:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Pls I am new to tweakware VPN and I want to register for the premier one how do I do it and how do I make the payment also how much pls
Re: Tweakware by kene05(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Go to www.tweakwarevpn.net, look at the topmost u'll see buy premium, register an account, then simply buy the monthly premium with bank transfer or you can pay to his account u'll see hus details there, once confirmed in 15-30mins your account will be activated.. Hope this helps tho
Re: Tweakware by ganagagi: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2016
If I make the payment in the bank how will they know I have make the payment,how will they also know my user name to activate my account
Re: Tweakware by kene05(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2016
ganagagi:
If I make the payment in the bank how will they know I have make the payment,how will they also know my user name to activate my account
Just go to d site under buy premium, u'll see everything you need to do.. Teller number username and so on u will send to u a number which is clearly written there after wch your account will b activated shortly
Re: Tweakware by ganagagi: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Thank u so much
Re: Tweakware by kene05(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
ganagagi:
Thank u so much
U are most welcomed
Re: Tweakware by Wiztek(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Pls is the new etisalat 0.0k settings working
Re: Tweakware by habibcool: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wiztek:
Pls is the new etisalat 0.0k settings working
most definitely.
Re: Tweakware by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Don't fall for the scam. Once you subscribe, you'll only surf for 3minutes while it will disconnect before you reconnect that will be after 24hours and once it connect you have another 3minutes for the day and 3minutes surf everyday. Don't subscribe please.
Re: Tweakware by Wiztek(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
ifemi8070:
Don't fall for the scam. Once you subscribe, you'll only surf for 3minutes while it will disconnect before you reconnect that will be after 24hours and once it connect you have another 3minutes for the day and 3minutes surf everyday. Don't subscribe please.
This actually happened to me
Re: Tweakware by busoye19: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Is this the same tweakware I'm using? I have never experienced the 3 mins disconnection you people are talking about. Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
Re: Tweakware by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Wiztek:

This actually happened to me

How did you handle it? Because I sent text to developer I've no reply from him. Are you still using it? Because I've exhausted today's 3minutes.

(1) (Reply)

From Grandmasters, Glo Network Has Become The Worst Network In Nigeria / Iphone 6 On Icloud Lock For Sale / Nokia 8 Features And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.