Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,800 members, 7,893,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

A Call For Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call For Revolution (607 Views)

A Youth Manifesto For Revolution By Ekpa Stanley / #istandwithyouths# A Must Read. Nigeria Is Finished Time For Revolution / Bakare's Call For Revolution: A Plus Or Minus For The Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Revolution by erniewhez(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2016
A CALL FOR REVOLUTION! YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. ITS TIME NIGERIANS WAKE UP THAT ITS NOT PARTIES THAT WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY WORK BUT INDIVIDUALS. ALL THE PARTIES ESPECIALLY THE LEADING ONES ARE COMPRISED OF RECYCLED THIEVES IN NAMES OF EXPERIENCED POLITICIANS. WHAT WE NEED ARE NATIONS BUILDERS WHICH WE CAN PICK FROM THE VARIOUS PARTIES THAT EXISTS IN THE POLITICAL CONTEST. HOW ABOUT HAVING NO RULING PARTY IN PARTICULAR WHERE THE POLITICAL POST ARE BEEN SHARED BY CONTESTING PARTIES ESPECIALLY THE SENATES HAVING ALL/CLOSE TO ALL PARTIES REPRESENTED. WE NEED OUR TV STATIONS TO ARRANGE DEBATES FOR ALL ELECTORAL OFFICE SEEKERS, I MEAN "ALL", EVEN THE LOCAL GVT. COUNSELORS. THEIR TRACK RECORDS AND BACKGROUND HISTORY SHOULD BE PUBLISHED IN THE DAILIES. THIS WAY WE WILL KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR REGARDLESS OF THE PARTY HE OR SHE BELONGS. THE POOREST AND UNPOPULAR PARTY CAN PRODUCE THE PRESIDENT. IT WILL NO LONGER BE BY CAMPAIGN MONEY SPENT, MONEY BECOMES IRRELEVANT TO WIN POLITICAL SITS. POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS AND INTENDING/POTENTIAL
PUBLIC OFFICE SEEKERS WILL BE MINDFUL TO KEEP GOOD TRACK RECORDS. THIS IS THE WAY TO GO MY PEOPLE, THIS IS THE REVOLUTION WE NEED, NOT INSURGENCIES, NOT HIDING IN THE CREEKS, NOT CARRYING GUN, NOT ETHNIC CONTEST BUT OUR SENSE OF JUDGEMENT EMPOWERED BY INFORMATION VIA THE MEDIAS. COME 2019, IT SHOULDNT BE ABOUT PARRY BUT "CREDIBLE INDIVIDUALS" OUR THUMB IS OUR WEAPON. SPREAD THE GOSPEL. JOIN THE TRAIN OF TRUE LOVERS OF OUR NATION. "SHARE" IF YOU BELIEVE WE CAN DO IT. "LIKE" TO GIVE YOUR SUPPORT. #wayforwardnigeria #2019election #peoplesmandatecounts #NigeriaGoSurvive #SaveNigeria #IndividualsNotParties
Re: A Call For Revolution by kamalcole3000: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2016
There can never be a revolution in Nigeria

You can only have revolution where the people share the same values cultural,moral,ethnically with unity of purpose.

As for party politics,forget revolution,where are the good people? theres none.

The system is what makes everybody corrupt .with the moral decadence in Nigeria it doesn't matter who you vote for Whether a Prof or a primary six holder,you will sure get the same result.

A system where money flows from the centre and seen as a national cake to slice by anybody or everybody that's opportuned to hold public appointment.

Restructure Nigeria to region and let everybody start working for the money they earn and spend(no more money from Abuja) then you will see people really get interested in what government is doing with their sweat and blood.

the people in government will get to work and be accountable to the people of the region only because they are scared of the people.

That's when real political power will belong to the people.

Peace.
Re: A Call For Revolution by erniewhez(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
@ kamalcole3000, I disagree that there are no people with conscience in Nigeria. just that such people run from politics cos its not for d poor or gentlemanly due to d system being practiced. by d time our electorates diverts to voting credible individuals and not party such people will start coming into d polity
Re: A Call For Revolution by kamalcole3000: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
erniewhez:
@ kamalcole3000, I disagree that there are no people with conscience in Nigeria. just that such people run from politics cos its not for d poor or gentlemanly due to d system being practiced. by d time our electorates diverts to voting credible individuals and not party such people will start coming into d polity

I put it to you,there are no people with conscience in Nigeria and don't tell me all those so called born again xtians and their pastorpreneur are the ones with conscience.

Nigeria's problem is foundational and what is the foundation? diversity ethnic,cultural and religion

The system is what makes everyone corrupt,except you bring angels from heaven who will have all this interest in mind while playing. politics.

The only way out for this country to move forward is to restructure along regional lines.

that will stop over dependence on oil,bring about healthy developmental competition and corruption can be easily checked among your own people.

(1) (Reply)

Two Rapist And Blackmailers Caught In Calabar, Lure Girls Via Facebook / Mark Zuckerberg Back In Nigeria For Aso Rock Demo Villa Finale, Meets Pres. Buha / PHOTOS: UK Minister Of State For Immigration Signs MOU With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.