Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,459 members, 7,950,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Secret Confessions - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secret Confessions (6471 Views)

The Habbit Of Confessions..:negative Or Positive / Lets Have Your CONFESSIONS Here! / Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Confessions by agnesoseka: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2007
i kissed ma couzin grin grin grin
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2007
frankiriri:

@ jaybaby
Wetin dey make u tire. the thread is just 1 page long.
confess and run along grin grin grin
Thats better. For your penance say three hail mary's grin
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2007
agnesoseka:

i kissed ma couzin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked Well for your penance cut off your lips grin
Re: Secret Confessions by blubadd(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2007
I confess that i once slept with 2 sisters, within 2 weeks of meeting them! father forgive me for i know not what i did
Re: Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2007
blubadd:

I confess that i once slept with 2 sisters, within 2 weeks of meeting them! father forgive me for i know not what i did
sharp man
Re: Secret Confessions by flababa(m): 5:21am On Apr 10, 2007
[center][b]I CONFESS THAT I ONCE bleeped MY BEST FRIEND'S YOUNGER SISTER AND I Bleep MY BEST FRIEND GIRLFRIEND ONE MORE THING I THINK I AM THE TALLEST HERE 6.6FT[/[/center]b]
Re: Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2007
;d
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2007
olunifemi:

;d
I pity your friends shocked shocked
Re: Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2007
frankiriri:

I pity your friends shocked shocked
which of them?why?
Re: Secret Confessions by LadyT(f): 12:57am On Apr 16, 2007
flababa:

[center][b]I CONFESS THAT I ONCE bleeped MY BEST FRIEND'S YOUNGER SISTER AND I Bleep MY BEST FRIEND GIRLFRIEND ONE MORE THING I THINK I AM THE TALLEST HERE 6.6FT[/[/center]b]

No you should of said two more things not only are you 6'6 feet tall you are the biggest arsehole I know. wink

I'd hate to be your best friend!
Re: Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2007
smiley
Re: Secret Confessions by D3n3n(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2007
flababa:

I confess you have a serious problem. tongue
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2007
olunifemi:

which of them?why?
Any one of his friends- best friend or worst friend. I dont even want to be his enemy. angry
Re: Secret Confessions by bennnie(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2007
i confess tha t i slept with my best friends girlfriend not once , not twice ,up to about a 100 times and he never found out.AM SO HAPPY TO LET THE GUILT OUT HERE.HOPE
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ bennnie
You should be flababa's best friend
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ bennnie
You should be flababa's best friend
Re: Secret Confessions by Dvampire(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2007
i confess that 17 years ago, i killed my granny's cat by suffocating it in our pit toilet. the damned animal killed my twin electric fish by knocking down their aquarium. i had to get revenge.
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2007
Dvampire:

i confess that 17 years ago, i killed my granny's cat by suffocating it in our pit toilet. the damned animal killed my twin electric fish by knocking down their aquarium. i had to get revenge.
Did that too.
Everyon in my house suspects me but no one knows for sure.
Re: Secret Confessions by Hugoboi(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2007
I confess that 7years ago[back in my university days},I got my gang to b*tch slap a chic so badd cus she told me off in front off here friends
Re: Secret Confessions by sisimose(f): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2007
cat  killers angryi happen to love cats, when i was in Nigeria , i had a cat and my neighbour kept saying he would kill her, because she kept cliimbing his cars, and oneday she went missing, you all should be ashamed cry cry

ok my confession
my dad's cousin lived with us when i was 11 and she used to tell me off badly, so i used to get upset and decided each time she screamed at me her dresses will ge it!, so any time she offended me, i would go into her wardrobe and take a blade to her clothes, i must have done about 10 dresses and i felt good, it was like therapy, each time i cut her dress there was an anger release grin

I since confessed to God, she still don't know till today embarassed grin
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2007
sisimose:

cat killers angryi happen to love cats, when i was in Nigeria , i had a cat and my neighbour kept saying he would kill her, because she kept cliimbing his cars, and oneday she went missing, you all should be ashamed cry cry

ok my confession
my dad's cousin lived with us when i was 11 and she used to tell me off badly, so i used to get upset and decided each time she screamed at me her dresses will ge it!, so any time she offended me, i would go into her wardrobe and take a blade to her clothes, i must have done about 10 dresses and i felt good, it was like therapy, each time i cut her dress there was an anger release grin

I since confessed to God, she still don't know till today embarassed grin
Cloth killer. I love clothes and you killed 10. Shame on you grin grin grin
Re: Secret Confessions by sisimose(f): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2007
lol, this was in the late 80s , can you imagine the dresses i am talking about? what do you mean , i did her a favour tongue
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2007
Yeah right. I also did the cat a favour by putting it out of its miserable existence. It was fouling up the whole place and was no longer useful. Imagine a cat that plays with rats. grin
Re: Secret Confessions by bluenubian(f): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2007
frankiriri:

Yeah right. I also did the cat a favour by putting it out of its miserable existence. It was fouling up the whole place and was no longer useful. Imagine a cat that plays with rats. grin

horrible embarassed
Re: Secret Confessions by frankiriri(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2007
bluenubian:

horrible embarassed
tongue
Re: Secret Confessions by ozigbo(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Secret Confessions by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2007
i don't like cats. but there was a chance i got to kill one, newly born i guess but i didn't have the heart to do it. i simply backed down and let it liVe @frankiri i sent you an email concerning the web design job am yet to hear from you
Re: Secret Confessions by Damy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2007
I love pet, but hate cats when there r up to 6 months.

I have many,  which one do u want me say?
Personal or any other.
Re: Secret Confessions by Bishop(m): 1:12am On Apr 26, 2007
I have on my free will voluntered to perform an exorcism exersise to deliver this guy from bondage.

Please make yourself available for a proper cleansing exercise.Sleeping or dreaming to sleep with your sister is a sign of sinful and sexual desire that need to be curtailed,

Please dont attempt it,seriously seek for help
Re: Secret Confessions by Aroro(m): 2:58am On Apr 26, 2007
I'll like to f*uck Bishop and confess in a secret confession cool
Re: Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 1:27pm On May 03, 2007
do it baby
Re: Secret Confessions by olabosun(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2007
I confess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The First Thing U Touch When U Wake Up Every Morning? / The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / 20 Bus Passengers Electrocuted In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.