Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,858 members, 7,876,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) (17925 Views)

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / The Amazing Life Of Nollywood Actress, Cha Cha Eke / See These Very Rare Pictures Of Tupac And the Notorious BIG As Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by ramdris(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
RIP to him

#Avoidthuglife
Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
ramdris:
RIP to him

#Avoidthuglife
You need to understand what thug life means to say that. A thug in tupac's term is a street soldier which he represents...

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
With Dear mama...

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tupac and Shock G..

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
She never kept a secret... Tupac n mother...

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
With busta rhymes on his right...

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Am not a racist...

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mutulu Shakur. (2pac's step father) Got his surname from this man...

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Afeni Shakur.. Tupac got his activism from her..

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tupac n Janet Jackson. Poetic justice...

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
When we were boys...

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tupac and the man behind Deathrow (suge knight)

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
With Queen Latifah..

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bleep all you haters...

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sweet mother...

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
more pictures still coming...

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by veekid(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hit em up
Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by Mathewa(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
My middle finger to you hoe niggas Run up on me, and i'll be forced to let it go nigga............ Uppercut by 2pac.................. pac lives on.
Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by Mathewa(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
My middle finger to you hoe niqqas Run up on me, and i'll be forced to let it go niqqa.... Uppercut by 2pac. Pac lives on. Makaveli D'don kiliminati.
Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by Deejay1000(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
I see death around the corner....

* money and multiple gunshots the life of a California star.

* even though am marked for death ama smoke till I loose my breath motherf**kers..

* baby don't cry u gotta keep ur head up.

* and there's no way I can pay u back but my plan is ti show u that I understand I do appreciate.

* f**k ur gang and the clique u claim...

* u claimed to be a player but I f**ked ur wife l.

the rise that grew from concrete.

smile now cry later

if nobody gat me I gat me....

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
my favourite lines

***I wonder if heaven got a ghetto ***
***Better days hey I pray for better days***
***A nigga can't sleep till he gets a pistol***
***God bless the dead****

adds: my history with the police can shake the crime rate...
why am I dying to live when I am just living to die why am I trying to give when no one will give me a dime.
***we was young we was dumb but we had a good heart***

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
A true rebel

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tell you what?

Pac lived a reckless life, if he wasn't all about thug life s hit, he would still be alive till this moment but No!, he would rather glorify his thug life lifestyle and see where it ended him. however, the only reason he was considered hero by the black community is because he was the first rapper that brought the pains and oppression of black people to the mainstream media with his songs but trust me you wouldn't want your kid be like 2pac.
Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 1:40am On Sep 01, 2016
aaronson:
Tell you what?

Pac lived a reckless life, if he wasn't all about thug life s hit, he would still be alive till this moment but No!, he would rather glorify his thug life lifestyle and see where it ended him. however, the only reason he was considered hero by the black community is because he was the first rapper that brought the pains and oppression of black people to the mainstream media with his songs but trust me you wouldn't want your kid be like 2pac.
Then I tell you, you don't really know the man behind all the media hype. Tupac was a man with a large heart who fought for the right of his race. Pls Tupac was not who the media told us he was. He was an activist. He was wanted dead. He "talks too much". He knows so much. He was not the "baddest" guy in the rap game then, but know one ever expose the govt and illuminati like Tupac did. And he was not the first rapper to talk about the oppression of the blacks. NWA did...

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 01, 2016
abbeyfel:
Then I tell you, you don't really know the man behind all the media hype. Tupac was a man with a large who fought for the right of his race. Pls Tupac was not who the media told us he was. He was an activist. He was wanted dead. He "talks too much". He knows so much...
Rather, is like it's you who barely knows pac, like i earlier wrote in my previous post if you read, he was the first rapper who showed the world the pains of being black in America, police brutality and all, pac passed the message through his songs and an example of such song is changes. Now what am tryna get across to you is thst, pac was a bad influence with a messed up mind set of gang banging thug life style back then in CALI. As popular and rich as he was he never had a bank account, he never even knew how to drive, he was that reckless. he was a definition of victim of the system who only saw black people being oppressed and not challenging yourself to be better and different.

Al sharpton, Martin L. king, M. A Jamia, Fred Hampton, Rosa park etc were all for blacks liberation and freedom from oppression but you know what? they all showed example of how to live right as a black person and not being a thug and talking liberation. Be the change you want to see. I'm sure you wouldn't want you child be like pac and then again, i have his s ex t ape incase you don't know that of pac. Him dying was as a result of his irresponsible way of living and shut down that conspiracy theory of police murdering pac, for crying out loud Biggie smallzh was also murdered, would you also say Biggie was also talking too much for the po po to have shut him up, NO! what led to pac and Biggie's death was known as black on black crime that still lingers till today. Crip and Blood, Crip shot down pac who was blood and in revenge, when Biggie stepped foot in CALI after his show Blood retaliated by shooting him down. period.
Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2016
aaronson:
Rather, is like it's you who barely knows pac, like i earlier wrote in my previous post if you read, he was the first rapper who showed the world the pains of being black in America, police brutality and all, pac passed the message through his songs and an example of such song is changes. Now what am tryna get across to you is thst, pac was a bad influence with a messed up mind set of gang banging thug life style back then in CALI. As popular and rich as he was he never had a bank account, he never even knew how to drive, he was that reckless. he was a definition of victim of the system who only saw black people being oppressed and not challenging yourself to be better and different.

Al sharpton, Martin L. king, M. A Jamia, Fred Hampton, Rosa park etc were all for blacks liberation and freedom from oppression but you know what? they all showed example of how to live right as a black person and not being a thug and talking liberation. Be the change you want to see. I'm sure you wouldn't want you child be like pac and then again, i have his s ex t ape incase you don't know that of pac. Him dying was as a result of his irresponsible way of living and shut down that conspiracy theory of police murdering pac, for crying out loud Biggie smallzh was also murdered, would you also say Biggie was also talking too much for the po po to have shut him up, NO! what led to pac and Biggie's death was known as black on black crime that still lingers till today. Crip and Blood, Crip shot down pac who was blood and in revenge, when Biggie stepped foot in CALI after his show Blood retaliated by shooting him down. period.
I insist you Don't really know this guy except the media personality. He was not the first black rapper to talk about the oppression of the blacks. Easy E, Dr dre, Ice cube etc started the movement. His death is more than that of a mere rapper. He was celebrated even in death. How many great rappers got such. Not even biggie smalls. And pls I don't mind if God gives me a son like TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR..

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
The story continues...

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
west coast....

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Only God can judge me...

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
I wonder if heaven got a ghetto..

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Freedom fighters...

Re: The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos) by abbeyfel: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Accessories on point...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy / Nelly And Ashanti / Wizkid Invited By Policemen Over N500,000 Collected From UNILAG Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.