Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? Part 2 (462 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? Part 2 by ayrulez(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2016
A quick recap of my escapade with a bae I obviously fell in love. She told me she's got a relationship wif a guy way older nd she's glued to him cus of the "he disv me factor". She asked if she could drop her 3yrs relationship for me nd all..check the part one on my topics...lo and behold, she deleted and block me from all social networks just to stop hearing from me nd stop to think about me! She was then concentrating on her previous guy...when I call her randomly, she hear my voice and hang up...I stopped calling her! There is this male friend of mine I told him about us and she had told him too...it was Emmanuel that convinced her am not a fvck boy! He arranged to meet her someday, i went instead and I tried to persuade her to be my friend atleast cus I can't stand seeing her and snub her! We became friends and I started the whole wooing procedure again! Can u believe I saw the other guy called boyfriend cruising around wif another lady cus she wasn't around! Told her what I saw! She said I was bin childish and selfish! I vowed not to say anything about her relationship again! The guy bin acting strange lately..like not picking some calls around her! Don't call and check on her like before! Some persons bin seeing the guy lately too with the other lady and they told her. She's giving me attention now and wanting to see me. Do u think I should sieze the opportunity or fall her hand by friend zoning her? I still feel something strong for her, but does she really deserve me ?
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Please seize the opportunity wink ; cheesy grin
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? Part 2 by voyy: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2016
ayrulez:
A quick recap of my escapade with a bae I obviously fell in love. She told me she's got a relationship wif a guy way older nd she's glued to him cus of the "he disv me factor". She asked if she could drop her 3yrs relationship for me nd all..check the part one on my topics...lo and behold, she deleted and block me from all social networks just to stop hearing from me nd stop to think about me! She was then concentrating on her previous guy...when I call her randomly, she hear my voice and hang up...I stopped calling her! There is this male friend of mine I told him about us and she had told him too...it was Emmanuel that convinced her am not a fvck boy! He arranged to meet her someday, i went instead and I tried to persuade her to be my friend atleast cus I can't stand seeing her and snub her! We became friends and I started the whole wooing procedure again! Can u believe I saw the other guy called boyfriend cruising around wif another lady cus she wasn't around! Told her what I saw! She said I was bin childish and selfish! I vowed not to say anything about her relationship again! The guy bin acting strange lately..like not picking some calls around her! Don't call and check on her like before! Some per
sons bin seeing the guy lately too with the other lady and they told her. She's giving me attention now and wanting to see me. Do u think I should sieze the opportunity or fall her hand by friend zoning her? I still feel something strong for her, but does she really deserve me ?

just friendzone her for d main time ...... she probably wants u now cos d oda guy no longer wants her ..... moreover she just used u as an option incase d guy bleeps up.
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2016
cheesy grin

She will come back where she came from... But juz be careful sha... Hope she won't use u as her rebound coz she knows I have something for her... wink

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Girl Who Claims To Luv Me Says She Don't Collect Gifts From Men / I Always Bore Girls / Ladies, Here’re Signs That You Have The Best Husband In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.