Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,157 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) (38035 Views)

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nigeria is going somewhere
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by oluxy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ayo ni o
Cherubim & Seraphim Movement Church World Wide
The light of all Christianity.
We dont believe in crownd,
We dont preach riches,
We preach "who are you to Christ", what is your relation with Christ.
If you die now, on your own do you gonna be with Christ or other side.
We preach repentance and always live ur life as if you wont see next hour.

For condenmist who has and will comdenming C&S church es, pls dont stop it, remember, God shall bring every of ur words into judgement someday. The word of ur mouth shall stand like human as u would that day.

I dont condemn churches, rather i prayer for Christ to help churches to clean like that of the biblical temple.
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by uckennety(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
metromediaboss:
Mike Murdock, an American Contemporary Christian singer-songwriter, televangelist and pastor of the Wisdom Center ministry based in Haltom City, Texas. Murdock preaches around the world and is best known for his promotion of prosperity theology.

He was pictured ministering in an aladura church in Lagos.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-popular-american-televangelist.html

Angel Michael is coming HOLY
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by repogirl(f): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Even Jesus Christ said beware of false Prophets.

Good thing I don't base my faith solely on a Pastors words but on the words of the Bible or else I might have been disappointed.
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by Dilijingsly(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
wisdom is the ability to recognize difference - mike murdock
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by TrajansKong: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Father Satan returns with a message of hope for Naija.

Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by Revolva(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Him come for deliverance....i swear dem go don flog am broom taya.... grin grin
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
sensolution10:

what is the end time here nw 4 some1 2 visit a church I jst pray u av sense

If you like cry... End time

You must not be unequally yoke!!

When did White garment and pentecostal have a synergy !!

Get my powers from Eko Atlantic then it is the same

I hear u !!!
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
metromediaboss:
Mike Murdock, an American Contemporary Christian singer-songwriter, televangelist and pastor of the Wisdom Center ministry based in Haltom City, Texas. Murdock preaches around the world and is best known for his promotion of prosperity theology.

He was pictured ministering in an aladura church in Lagos.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-popular-american-televangelist.html

Big fat liars everywhere. Nigerian bloggers with fake news.

this happened in a C&S church in the UK. And it's not even recent.

1 Like

Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by pablus: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Could someone please explain why all these people are suddenly visiting Nigeria? Kerry, Zuckerberg, this Murdock guy, etc. etc.
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2016
I saw the first pic and was like why the gum-body? Little did I know that the second pic would make the first one look very holy
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by Praisegodalways: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Check out @astageforpraise on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for the latest Christian material!!
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by Nikkyhoney143(f): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Nigeria bloggers, always get ur fact right before broadcasting dem.. D above picture was taken in London not in Nigeria...... Dr Mike Murdock would be coming to Nigeria dis month to attend a program in a white garment church ( celestial church of Christ) Genesis model international @oriental hotel on Sept 11th
Re: Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Really, I dont understand what supposed evangelical pentecostal has to do with syncretism. If it will glorify God, good. If not, it does not change the fact that Jesus is Lord.

Let all men be liars, God remains true. HE cant deny His nature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA / Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.