Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,618 members, 7,908,567 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:02 AM

[question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . (525 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . by seeman(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2016
[Question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . If you Girlfriend Insult your MUM

Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . by Flexherbal(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Why not use a wife.
A girl friend that insults a guys mother can never be married into his family.
Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2016
See rubbish question undecided grin
Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . by generalbush(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Give me time, let me cum
Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . by lieNEWS: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Why would I raise my hand against a gurl undecided

Our contract don finish be that make she go sign for another person way no value him mum
Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . by Hazardd(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2016
question for the gods
Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . by Bathola: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2016
I won't touch her buh I will make sure she is brutaly handled
Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only . by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2016
You will insult my mum say you fine pass her?

(1) (Reply)

My Heart And My Love, Which One Is More Intimate? / 10 Reasons Not To Date An Unemployed/broke Girl. / 18-year-old Girl Buried Alive For Three Days To ‘cure’ Crippling Back Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.