Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,748 members, 7,975,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:45 PM

(greece Marriage) Is Her Husband Cute Enough, Is She Not Too Old For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (greece Marriage) Is Her Husband Cute Enough, Is She Not Too Old For Him (523 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(greece Marriage) Is Her Husband Cute Enough, Is She Not Too Old For Him by snowbooks: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2016
SEPTEMBER 1ST.... SHEZ GETTING MARRIED IN GREECE (popular nigerian actress) i see her as an old woman anyway, best of luck dear... you're one of my favourrite.
click below to read more...

www.snowbooks.com.ng/2016/08/monalisa-chinda-and-her-husband-arrive.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My Quest For Love – That Heartbreak In Ibadan / Question Time For Ladies / How To Handle Competition From Other Men When It Comes To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.