Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

See Reply I Sent Back To An ATM Fraudster - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Reply I Sent Back To An ATM Fraudster (1128 Views)

See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today / See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer / Listen To A Nairalander Conversation With An ATM Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reply I Sent Back To An ATM Fraudster by dilini(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2016
This is the reply I sent to an ATM Fraudster who wanted to play on my intelligence. I pray he heeds to my sincere advice... LOL, or if he doesn't then he should go rot in HELL!

my 2cents sha....

Re: See Reply I Sent Back To An ATM Fraudster by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Kai...
You be the guy you be baddest....
gringringrin ...that reply Na epic back to back
Re: See Reply I Sent Back To An ATM Fraudster by Alexaaylor: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Many people are using this way to Fraudthe people and get the ATM card information and then use your card illegal activities. My friend is working on bestwritingservice office and he can also receive that type of message and this man is giving your information and within 20 mints all of the money is used for buying some services.

(1) (Reply)

Ntel On Galaxy S4(gt-i9505) / Mtn Wow Weekend / Etisalat 4G LTE Is Now Live- Check Out Speed Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.