Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,325 members, 7,947,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London (44049 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz In Military Outfits, Fans React (photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Royalfurnitures: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
Their marriage will crash in Jesus name. Every man will keep using and dumping her like tissue paper. Pestle no dey sit for ground her yansh no go sit for any man house sad
That is not fair my brother. Just wish her well
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by sleekyonyx(f): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
Their marriage will crash in Jesus name. Every man will keep using and dumping her like tissue paper. Pestle no dey sit for ground her yansh no go sit for any man house sad

May u receive the Joy of the Lord
Bitter soul sad

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by ololade91(f): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
so shall it be 4 all the children of your mother till your fourth generation...so shall it be in jesus name..bye
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Onyintology(f): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
I'm still tryna see the beauty.... even with all the money

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
ololade91:
so shall it be 4 all the children of your mother till your fourth generation...so shall it be in jesus name..bye

grin eleriibu
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by OEDA(f): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is too bad, do u wish for sorrow after happiness? ow on earth cud u think of cursing a newly married couple! C'mon withdraw ur statement my friend
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Babamama: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Ghost447(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by mamawin(f): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
I'm sure your prayer won't go beyond n/land. you wrote her destiny? even if she dumped you for JJC, you should not have gone this far.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Ghost447(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
ololade91:
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by flakkybaby: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
All the haters in the house back to sender if u dont want these kind of thing to happen to your sister or your generation plaese stop hating funke's reunion.
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by flakkybaby: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
All the haters in the house back to sender if u dont want these kind of thing to happen to your sister or your generation plaese stop hating funke's reunion.
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by delors(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
Bros, Ki lo de na? U beg her for poonani she no give u ni? Haba! O ga o...

Meanwhile so na this guy dey bang Funke Akindele all the while secretly? Chai! Sharp bad guy..
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Deejayrhymes: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
jemimafelix:

Bros haba. Ewo tepee.
pls tell him
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by AsoRockz01(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:

You will continue searching for love until NLERS will wear black and black near your grave.
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by just2okworld(f): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:

?
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by teejay06: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
jjc is a great guy too, as for funke akindele, she has always been a jjc lol. nice couple, with wonderful children ijn
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by dazzlinglyme: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=shaddoww post=48954009][/quote]una suppose don know searchingforlove by now na so him comment dey always be o me am using to seeing such....i no just know wetin women abi babes do that guy.i wish him quick recovery though
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by folu4real(f): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mrs FAB
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by cutiesoglam(f): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:

And so shall it be for u and ur siblings and till ur third generations.....
Y so much evil in u.
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Oluschenco(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
;DWetins she do you? haha shocked
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by mamachizzy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
how can u say such a thing about ur fellow human being. U are a bitter human being. Dear lord pls help me never to be this bitter in my life!!!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by bigblackbooty(f): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
Dang dat was harsh, I pray dat happens 2 ur sister if u ve one or any member of ur family
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Irishrena1(f): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
Eya I can only imagine what must have made you so bitter. But you should also know that if this is transferred aggression, then you have succeeded in adding to your problems because the curse will be multiplied in 7 folds into your life and will stay unhindered for seven generations while the person that made you so bitter goes on living happily. You better withdraw that evil you spewed or face the consequence.
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by holluphemydavid(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abbey2sam:
I love jenifa! no doubt

buh why do I have this feeling that this marriage won't last
Bad Belle, instead of such feeling, wish her well
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Irishrena1:

Eya I can only imagine what must have made you so bitter. But you should also know that if this is transferred aggression, then you have succeeded in adding to your problems because the curse will be multiplied in 7 folds into your life and will stay unhindered for seven generations while the person that made you so bitter goes on living happily. You better withdraw that evil you spewed or face the consequence.

Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by CertifiedMosio(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
i guess u were once dumped by her, cuz if nt u won't be cursing sumone dat much... I f dat shud appen to one of ur family, hw wud u feel??
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by joyli: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:

Abeg read what you wrote.... And edit ...their marriage will not ...
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Irishrena1(f): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:

When you put your curse for social media come dey ask me wetin concine me.
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Irishrena1:

When you put your curse for social media come dey ask me wetin concine me.

I know her personally. So again wetin concern u?
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by LUV1: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
May the God continue to bless and keep our marriages as we continue to obey and please him Jesus is coming very soon. JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON.
Re: Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London by Speare(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
Ahah. Blood of Jesus! this kind of abuse on top pesin head. Ha!. E no go tey witchcraft begin follow u like fly o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! / Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.