Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Crazy Trick,grab Free Domians And Host Before Expire - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Crazy Trick,grab Free Domians And Host Before Expire (718 Views)

Urgent !!!! Need Domians To Purchase / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick / Most Nigerian Website Owners Allow Their Domains To Expire: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Trick,grab Free Domians And Host Before Expire by vampnetworks: 2:04am On Oct 03, 2009
HI THERE,MY NAME IS BAMMY AND A WEB DEVELOPER.I ALWAYS USE www.net2ftp.com to upload all the time.Since i have been used to them,i came accross a hole last nite and guess what,after logging in my ftp details,i created a free fresh domain and i increased my web space from 200MB to 50GB, This trick is still working.I uploaded the main link so that others can use here.I dont know if its a hole but i have created 15 working domains in the last 12 hours.
Just click this link below

then after loggin in your ftp details,look to the down corner left of the admin page and you will see a red button named host me,its kinda tiny but click it,the rest is history.Pls give feedback after trying.

http://h1.ripway.com/net2ftp/net2ftp.domainreal.htm
Re: Crazy Trick,grab Free Domians And Host Before Expire by cartoon1b: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2009
hello vampnetworks
i just want you to email step by step on how to uploads script like joomla,pligg.xoops,
i can see that you are a programm,here is my email robhilson24@rediff.com, i will be hoping
to hear from you so that you can teach me step by step on how to upload that kind of script on
the web server.i mean like what to do first

(1) (Reply)

Please I'll Appreciate Your Comment. Tell Me What You Think: / Create Banners On Your Facebook - Free / Effect Of Google Free Website Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.