Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,899 members, 7,909,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

ASHERMAN'S Syndrome! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ASHERMAN'S Syndrome! (5299 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin / Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Is In Nigeria, Kills One, Another Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASHERMAN'S Syndrome! by Graciousned: 12:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Learning "What you can" does not in any way qualify you or make you an expert to handle the matter being discussed on this thread. Besides If you want to make advert on Nairaland forum there are appropriate channels to follow. Don't go posting shady deals on threads

LuckyG1:

I have learned as much I can relating to female reproductive health and management. The rest I can reveal in the private. Thank you!
Re: ASHERMAN'S Syndrome! by hillo360: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2018
pls i came across this forum and i will like to get in touch with jellos..plz if anybody know how to contact her,i will love to speak with her about my girlfriend who is suffering from asherman sydrome and my direct line is 08036388627..just sms i will call back.thanks
Re: ASHERMAN'S Syndrome! by Graciousned: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hi and welcome to the group. Try sending her a message and hopefully she'll get back to you. Wishing your friend success and BFP.

hillo360:
pls i came across this forum and i will like to get in touch with jellos..plz if anybody know how to contact her,i will love to speak with her about my girlfriend who is suffering from asherman sydrome and my direct line is 08036388627..just sms i will call back.thanks
Re: ASHERMAN'S Syndrome! by Lambyks: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2020
I have done adheolysis thrice even after inserting catheter and iud on each different procedures but they end up coming back and giving me absent menses. I have decided to use Serrapeptase, Wobenzyn and castor oil massage. Hoping to get the best from it and a BFP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women's (who Stay Together) Menstrual Cycles Get In Sync? / Egg Donors In Nigeria? / UCH Doctors Suspend Strike For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.