Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,471 members, 7,937,394 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Wanted Investor For A Business Dt Will Yield Over 500m Yearly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanted Investor For A Business Dt Will Yield Over 500m Yearly (609 Views)

6 Basic Motivators Dt Will Trigger Any Buying Decision In The Mind Of Ur Clients / I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness / What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Investor For A Business Dt Will Yield Over 500m Yearly by karems: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2009
we are interested in an investor either nigerian or foreigner that would invest between minimun of 1m and maximum of 5m and not more than 20 shareholder for a business that already tested and working perfectly in nigeria. we engage in provision of services online and offline and also franchier of multi national company in nigeria and abroad. The demand of the company product and services is very high and increasing everyday. so this is an opportunity for an investor to participate and become one of the company director either physically or by proxy. mail me at karemsonline2@yahoo.com if you are seriously interested.
Re: Wanted Investor For A Business Dt Will Yield Over 500m Yearly by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2009
Tell more about the biz.
Send me your biz plan

(1) (Reply)

The Case Of Nigerian Investors / Behavioural Roadblock To Your Financial Security / Companies Bidding For Nitel To Pay $25,000 Application Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.