Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

5 Reasons You Should Bet With Wasere - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Reasons You Should Bet With Wasere (620 Views)

Bet On Betdey And Enjoy Highest Odds & Largest Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Bet With Wasere by Dan1cole(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
For those of you that do not know Wasere; Wasere is an online bookmaker, and one of the best sports betting websites I've come accross so far.
Amongst the community of bookmakers, wasere has certain qualities that makes them stand out; and in the course of this review, I'll list out five (5) of those qualities that should make every punter bet with Wasere.

1. Amazing Customer Care
Wasere has one of the best customer care any Nigerian bookmaker should have. They offer full support and care for their clients.
Unlike some other bookmakers that leave you hanging and does not reply your mails for weeks, and put you on-hold for no reason when you call them; Wasere customer care attends to you on-time and to your satisfaction.

2. Great Odds.
Unlike some other bookmakers (which I prefer not to call names), Wasere odds are great.
Infact, I think they give some of the best odds in the business.

3. Easy and Efficient Account Funding.
Now, believe me or not, Wasere account funding is the best and easiest I've used so far. And trust me, I've used some top bookies.
For one, using a (lets say) debit/credit card to fund your account on Surebet247, Nairabet or Bet9ja attracts some annoying extra charges aside from the amount you're funding your account with.
But using your debit/credit card to fund your Wasere account, there are no extra charges. They only deduct from your bank account what you are funding your betting account with. So it's great experience.

4. That Big Bonus.
Every punter loves a bookie that gives good bonuses. Hence every punter should use Wasere, because they offer upto 30% bonus (and more) when you bet with them.

5. Sharp-Sharp Payout.
Wasere payout is fast and reliable. Unlike some bookies, you don't have to wait for a week or for three (3) days to have your money sent to your bank account. The longest time you'll wait for with Wasere is 24hrs (and that's if you do not receive your money within 5-6hrs).

And that's five (5) simple reasons you should place your bets at Wasere sports betting website.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Bet With Wasere by Kragelund(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2016
hmmm Those are good reasons. grin

(1) (Reply)

Become A Distributor Of Go-clean F.M.C.G Products / 5 Reasons Nigerians Love MMM / Gain Extra Income Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.