Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,250 members, 7,891,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Should I Call His Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call His Mum (2232 Views)

Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / See What I Call True Love(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call His Mum by agbonkamen(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hello Nairalanders please don't mind my writings i really need matured advice let me go straight to the point there is a guy i met online months ago we got talking and one thing led to another we became lovers he base in Los Angeles USA he told me how much he loves me, he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. three days ago he said his mum want to speak with me through phone call that he will send my contact to her and also he would want me to visit her too his mum stays in the north and i have not seen this guy before we met online he is Ibo should i call his mum and if i call her what will i tell her?

1 Like

Re: Should I Call His Mum by stagger911(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
It's just a call. It doesn't mean you have to make any commitments. Just hear what she has to say... It should be at your own pace.
Re: Should I Call His Mum by sinaj(f): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Play ur cool wen she calls you.

Dnt take it to heart coz diz people cnt be trusted
Re: Should I Call His Mum by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
You say North Hehehehehe... I just laugh, but since it's just a call, give it to her and pay attention to everything she has to say. Since the relationship is still young, don't talk of going to visit any body, be it his mom nor the guy himself. Miss be careful!

1 Like

Re: Should I Call His Mum by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
sinaj:

do u take beer pls?
Re: Should I Call His Mum by mhizAnnie(f): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
U can talk on phone but biko don't visit ooo

As my mom would say"ember months are here already"
Re: Should I Call His Mum by donbenedict(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

He stays in Los Angeles... (u fell in love with him because of obodo oyibo) grin

He says u should go to d north to see his mum grin

And even if nairalanders tell u not to go, u will still go

I pity u. Look, I understand u want to get married asap, but please, ur life is more important right now

2 Likes

Re: Should I Call His Mum by agbonkamen(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
thanks guys i really appreciate
Re: Should I Call His Mum by agbonkamen(f): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

He stays in Los Angeles... (u fell in love with him because of obodo oyibo) grin

I pity u. Look, I understand u want to get married asap, but please, ur life is more important right now
am not desperate just needed advice i cant embark on such journey without proper findings am talking about call and am not that type who gets carried away easily because of Oyibo land o grin
donbenedict:
grin

am not desperate just needed advice i cant embark on such journey without proper findings am talking about call and am not that type who gets carried away easily because of Oyibo land o
Re: Should I Call His Mum by sinaj(f): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
do u take beer pls?
Cappri sonne grin
Re: Should I Call His Mum by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
sinaj:
Cappri sonne grin
gimme ur address... I wanna bring it to ur door step tomorrow, a pack wink
Re: Should I Call His Mum by hylyne(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2016
This is the latest scam format for getting desperate ladies. How did you know that he is stays in USA,. If he has been telling you that via private number calls, ur in for doom.

The next plot, is to tell you that he would be coming for ur introduction ceremony, of which he would be kidnapped. The allerged kidnappers would start to make requests for his release, since he told them that, you are his wife. Even, the guy would beg you to act fast, as he is willing to pay you back after his release.

The "mum" too would also be working on ur psych from her own angle. All the scheme is geared towards getting some cash from you. Once you are able to raise something, that would be the end of the drama. All the lines would be switched off.

They always go for desperate ladies... Their formats differ. Yours is USA, others would say that, they are working in an oil company. All is to convince you that, they have the cash...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Call His Mum by bibijay123(f): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2016
agbonkamen:
Hello Nairalanders please don't mind my writings i really need matured advice let me go straight to the point there is a guy i met online months ago we got talking and one thing led to another we became lovers he base in Los Angeles USA he told me how much he loves me, he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. three days ago he said his mum want to speak with me through phone call that he will send my contact to her and also he would want me to visit her too his mum stays in the north and i have not seen this guy before we met online he is Ibo should i call his mum and if i call her what will i tell her?

My dear be very careful. Same thing happened to my sis and it was scam. She kept sending money to the supposed ' mom' becos the guy said he would refund her. In the end, she found out that the guy has never even been to Lagos and he was a scammer. Bt urs could be real tho but be careful.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call His Mum by bibijay123(f): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2016
hylyne:
This is the latest scam format for getting desperate ladies. How did you know that he is stays in USA,. If he has been telling you that via private number calls, ur in for doom.

The next plot, is to tell you that he would be coming for ur introduction ceremony, of which he would be kidnapped. The allerged kidnappers would start to make requests for his release, since he told them that, you are his wife. Even, the guy would beg you to act fast, as he is willing to pay you back after his release.

The "mum" too would also be working on ur psych from her own angle. All the scheme is geared towards getting some cash from you. Once you are able to raise something, that would be the end of the drama. All the lines would be switched off.

They always go for desperate ladies... Their formats differ. Yours is USA, others would say that, they are working in an oil company. All is to convince you that, they have the cash...

Gbam! It happened to my sis although i warned her but she still fell for it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call His Mum by agbonkamen(f): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2016
bibijay123:

My dear be very careful. Same thing happened to my sis and it was scam. She kept sending money to the supposed ' mom' becos the guy said he would refund her. In the end, she found out that the guy has never even been to Lagos and he was a scammer. Bt urs could be real tho but be careful.
thanks alot
Re: Should I Call His Mum by agbonkamen(f): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2016
hylyne:

am not desperate but e go hard o for me to come count my hard earn money send give who i never see i don takecare of my mama finish wey i go Love, send money give man wey i never see
Re: Should I Call His Mum by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Should I Call His Mum by Ifakiland(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2016
agbonkamen:
Dear op its scam, soon d mom will tell u she's ill and ur USA based lover boy will asked u to help him by sending money to his sick mom, and trust me dats just d beginning...later he will ask u to meet his sis in Nigeria and dat one too will av an issue dat requires money. Cut him off now, he's a scam!
Re: Should I Call His Mum by hylyne(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2016
agbonkamen:
am not desperate but e go hard o for me to come count my hard earn money send give who i never see i don takecare of my mama finish wey i go Love, send money give man wey i never see

I didn't say ur desperate. But Sincerely, it's hard to believe, if u say ur not.
Re: Should I Call His Mum by yaqq: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Just to call the mum on phone u still don't asked us, how u wan take know the family if u de fear na
Re: Should I Call His Mum by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Really, we aren't minding your 'writings'. So, maybe, she wouldn't mind anything too.
Re: Should I Call His Mum by schumastic(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2016
agbonkamen:

them no they tell blind man say rain they fall, they are giving you advice but you are forming hardcore but when the music will set i just hope you have your dancing shoes cus you will need them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call His Mum by agbonkamen(f): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
schumastic:

them no they tell blind man say rain they fall, they are giving you advice but you are forming hardcore but when the music will set i just hope you have your dancing shoes cus you will need them.
thanks for the advice but i just said my mind
Re: Should I Call His Mum by idu1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
*Spit*

He stay in los angeles

He's mom lives in the north

My sista na yahoo boy dey chat with you from mushin undecided
Re: Should I Call His Mum by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

The poster is Long throat..

Her story didnt make sense..
Re: Should I Call His Mum by davidif: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
sinaj:

Omo, you cynical o shocked It's probably a mother who wants to get to know someone who is going to be in her son's life and here you are saying sharing your paranoia.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Like Prick Too Much / How Unilag Student Siept With Mammy Water -READ STORY / Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.