Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] (58417 Views)

"My Goals In This Life Is To Spoil You" - Simi Celebrates Her Mum's Birthday / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
What I want to know is which part he wants to lick. grin grin grin

On a more serious note, this is a bit ticky. Trying to prove to people that they are so much in love.
it's either pusee or its CUNTinent or toto şef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.