Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) (39235 Views)

Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted / Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
sugarboii:

he has hundreds of these same shirt and jean. He once said "choosing what clothes to wear is a waste of time" for him.

BTW, hating is not good for your health oo

He may b a cultist or sth to b wearing only grey colour, it's abnormal
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Who told you it is the same t-shirt? He has multiple variations of the grey T-shirt. He says it saves him time. He has a billion people to serve so he needs to make quick decisions, excluding thinking of what colour or type of clothes to wear.

You are talking about dress sense. Who dress sense epp? With all Basketmouth's fine dress sense, my eyes were on Zuckerberg all the time. That man controls billions. He owns Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and many other sites, bro.

Wearing only grey colour is a clear sign he belongs somewhere probably a cultist or sth
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
This Mark like to dey smile o.. I love this guy
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Zceesneh:
check his yesterday's shiry and stop being a sissy

Wearing only grey colour tee shirt is he a cultist or sth
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Decryptor(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
That moment the Richest Man appears very simple while a hustler is putting on the most expensive suit in his wardrobe....

That's the real difference between Wealth and Poverty!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4178788_140266395228475145840566030416n_jpege2eec12f4eef166dfb5a61608901a1a3

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by blimeyVic(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Leaking mouth. See your thinking? You convert your peanut pocket money to dollars and import your stupid coat from America. Zuckerberg, visits Nigeria from same America looking simple, and you open that your wide basket to call him a fan cos you think you have the licence to make jokes. You are lucky this isn't the direct slave trade era.
#i no mean to mean u o
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogawisdom:

True but my house boy dresses better his dress sense is zero undecided wearing one cloth for 3 day is dirty. Wearing one tee shirt for 3 days n counting he may be super rich but very dirty with absolute zero dressing sense dts nt simplicity to me abeg

U r on fazbk stl u don't kw abt d' owner of wat u're using. Dat's mediocrity.
Mark has like thousands of same cloth. He's too busy to worry abt wat to wear evrymorning. Now, he decided to solve it himself.
Plz, life ain't abt wat u see outside. Try judge beyond.
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by sugarboii(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogawisdom:

[s]He may b a cultist or sth to b wearing only grey colour, it's abnormal[s/]
A typical Nigerian mentality.
so wearing a particular colour now makes you a cultist.

Wonder why we are still lagging behind? while these guys are making big decisions, we are still thinking of what clothe to wear, which colour will match, which designer shoe is best.

**Shakes my head**

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

U r own fazbk stl u don't kw abt d' owner of wat u're using. Dat's mediocrity.
Mark has like thousands of same cloth. He's too busy to worry abt wat to wear evrymorning. Now, he decided to solve it himself.
Plz, life ain't abt wat u see outside. Try judge beyond.

Dts a lame excuse whatever happened to employing someone to take care of ur daily outfit while u concentrate on ur webmaster job. With ordinarily monthly salary of 5000 dollars he can afford to hire a professional to take care of his daily outfit n possible go n buy him clothes. Some of u here no get sense at all. Dt guy is a cultist to b wearing only grey colour
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Jay542(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogawisdom:

True but my house boy dresses better his dress sense is zero undecided wearing one cloth for 3 day is dirty. Wearing one tee shirt for 3 days n counting he may be super rich but very dirty with absolute zero dressing sense dts nt simplicity to me abeg
Lol. He can't obviously be wearing the same shirt. Checkout his pictures. He wears the same colour.
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by sugarboii(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogawisdom:

[s]He may b a cultist or sth to b wearing only grey colour, it's abnormal[s/]
A typical Nigerian mentality.
so wearing a particular colour now makes you a cultist.

Wonder why we are still lagging behind? while these guys are making big decisions, we are still thinking of what clothe to wear, which colour will match, which designer shoe is best.

**Shakes my head**
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Bichene7(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Him d do like say na him be d billionaire,then mack na d comedian
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogawisdom:

Wearing only grey colour tee shirt is he a cultist or sth
thats why we will always be backward, my case with you ends here, quote me again at ur peril
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogawisdom:

Wearing only grey colour is a clear sign he belongs somewhere probably a cultist or sth
Which kind mentality be this?
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by nkpommpko(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
michael142:
Most people on nairaland are having very low IQ. So common sense nor permit una to know say mark get several of that same shirt? Una dull for this forum sha.
am really shocked, some person even said he will be smelling. It's shocking the level of IQ I see in this place, even as a joke, it's construction is very naive, na waoo! Our value cum educational system has messed our youths up, every body now wants to be davido it's sad. Really sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Kunlexxxx(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
emmykk:
photoshopped ni sparShopped co.

His bodyguard wouldnt allow basket mouth go near him basketmouth don baff.

better soup when dey pot like dangote never raise hand kandar basketmouth dey raise hand.

he is lieing hence the #lieMohammed
Haba guy, Mark was in Lagos, he probably still in Lagos now. So, Basket took a pix with him, people can take pix with him if you have the access, it's nothing special
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by ThatSameGuy: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogawisdom:

Am sure he has dozens of that grey polo shirt
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogawisdom:

Dts a lame excuse whatever happened to employing someone to take care of ur daily outfit while u concentrate on ur webmaster job. With ordinarily monthly salary of 5000 dollars he can afford to hire a professional to take care of his daily outfit n possible go n buy him clothes. Some of u here no get sense at all. Dt guy is a cultist to b wearing only grey colour

He'z juz 32. Abeg try get sense naa.
Mind ya biznx and b productv. Ain't u ashamed?
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by lollmaolol(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Redman36:
it seems that the mark guy come wit only one shirt.

May be and may be not. But his account balance will make u summer sault
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
the liar Mohammad name he tag means that the case is revises , Basketmouth is Mark Zuckerberg biggest Fans.... he take style tell us liar Mohammad is the chairman overall lord, liars association of Nigeria LAM
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by ally2014: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
attention seeking ..
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by tosinjay(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogawisdom:
Hmmm abeg make I ask ooo na only one tee shirt this Mark guy take enter naija. He shld change his outfit already. Simple my foot undecided undecided undecided undecided
Although i like how he's being simple. But never seen him wear anything different before o, so so hash colour tee.
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by nkpommpko(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Who rich pass, who where cloth pass that one we go soon Sabi. Now if you know say you like rochas swag press like, but if na Facebook man own press share. You time begins now!

1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by free2ryhme: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
ujoseph006:
The comedian basketmouth, recently shared this photo on instagram, but the reason why he hash tagged #liemohammed is funny. Lolz!!

Quote:-
basketmouth Hanging with one of my biggest fans.
#LieMohammed

Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxzgq7BFXT/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5928440740

you wear suit go meet millionaire wey wear Tshirt
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
if to say na Evangelist Rainhard Bonke, all this bussy body dem for no show themselves I
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by raymond284(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogawisdom:
Hmmm abeg make I ask ooo na only one tee shirt this Mark guy take enter naija. He shld change his outfit already. Simple my foot undecided undecided undecided undecided

Check his wardrobe out and stop giving yourself headache

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
BasketMouth still dey form Billgates with Bushy hair, very soon now him go dey disturb us with TBT with Mark my Gee
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by NaLaugh: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
victorazy:
Is like this guy just waka say make him enter Nigeria cuz na only one shirt he is wearing since yesterday.

ThatSameGuy:

Am sure he has dozens of that grey polo shirt

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by danthamccoy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by mokoshalb(m): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2016
ogawisdom:
seems you just knew him, he has been in that style before succeeding...
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by mokoshalb(m): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2016
ogawisdom:

Hey he has a wardrobe full of that, that means he has hundreds of this particular brand, stop being retarded!
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by mokoshalb(m): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu, His Wife, Cassandra & Children, Elyon Chinaza, Garvey Chibugo / Mayweather Is Following Wizkid On Instagram & He's Not Making Noise About It / E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.