Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) (38283 Views)

Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered / Married Man Lands In Court For Fingering And Harassing A 12-yr-old Girl For Sex / Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by BomboyOnline: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
I bet the devil made him do it.
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
mother please be at alart and educate ur little ones that no one should touch them in some sensitive areas. Don't shy away from telling them about DEC and sexual abusers
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by pyyxxaro: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Suck the Bweast of a 10 year old girl

Hahahahahahahaha tongue
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Thobiy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is bad
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by omoloba123(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ossai Sylvester Na One Of Them

1 Like

Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chai..
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
mothers of this generation have alot to do to protect our kids, pedophiles and gay arseholes are on the loose,teach your sons and daughters to scream for help if a man touches him/her in sensitive places no matter who it is even if it is uncle
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by papaT5(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sylvester is a bastard. He ought to spend d greater part of his remaining yrs in life behind bars
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by kabillion(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
legaxi:
Bobbie has been putting men in trouble for ages, but if not a peadophile who will enjoy sucking a ten years old bobs. See his benben head like bicycle seat..
Hahahahah. Gerrinit
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by kabillion(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sylvester needs b restored 2 factory setting to stop him frm doing further damages to young babies grandnuts.

1 Like

Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by divide9ja: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
i will not check his name....no!!

i must resist it........

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 24-year-old security guard, Ossai Sylvester

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4179355_3326665imagejpegjpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362_jpegdf22eff5ea07d43c3c04085239736a15

2 Likes

Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by electrokcoi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
so de guy wan collect him salary from de wrong source, Chai conji na bastard o
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Dswitch: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
hmmm

Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by longerthroat(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Very bad though... but how you go blame the man wen a girl of 10 years these days dey developed/ mature like a 22 year old girl. by the way, wetin the girl dey find outside by 11.30pm??
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by elkon(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
shai e don enter gbege because of agbalumo 20 naira.. wey big one dey street wey dey drop... oga secur till we se no more. ..bye bye
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Kunlexxxx(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
nnachukz:
I don't get it. 10yrs old girl? Does she have a developed breast that attract and be sucked? Something is not adding up.
Yes na, some 10yrs old girls already developed suckable breasts. Lol
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Mayflowa(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
mother please be at alart and educate ur little ones that no one should touch them in some sensitive areas. Don't shy away from telling them about DEC and sexual abusers

It is not that simple. Though it is rape, but it wasn't forced. The kid actually Dodge everyone just to experience what she saw on TV and have been imagining.

So she knows what the touching is but doesn't know the deeper consequences. Truthfully she doesn't care until it happens. Spoilt kids are very hard to deal with. They can sleep with anything on trouser.
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by BlueMagic2(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
He lucky. You try that kinda sht with my child. I ain't calling 9-1-1. Believe me
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
bloody paedophile... but come to think of it this is not the first second or third time the guy have be tapping the current and the little spoiled brat have being enjoying it, if not she would have complain to her parents, a girl of 10 years is not that a minor nah, Buhari married Aisha at 12yrs , the girl really enjoy the thing just that the careless parents want to hype the tin on the guy..... hmmmmmmmm poor him
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Skmoda360(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
herzern1:

The bolded says it all....

The fear of ban is the beqinninq of wisdom...
NCAN member over to you, the guy is from benin.
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by 4nobody4every1: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
When you have kids.

You want to make sure you know who you allow near them. What was she doing being awake at 11.30 pm?that is like midnight.

My verdict?Since Sylvester was caught "Fingering",his FINGERS should be cut off.

Name Checkers over to you.

Before his fingers are cut off, let this my soldier friend, strip the guard naked and flog him with this cane grin grin grin

Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by tollytexy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
i will not check his name....no!!

i must resist it........

Say what you have on your mind lol
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mayflowa:

It is not that simple. Though it is rape, but it wasn't forced. The kid actually Dodge everyone just to experience what she saw on TV and have been imagining.

So she knows what the touching is but doesn't know the deeper consequences. Truthfully she doesn't care until it happens. Spoilt kids are very hard to deal with. They can sleep with anything on trouser.
yes some kids can b difficult but that is y they need to be monitored and given special attention.
For her to doge everyone means he told her not to tell anyone,he must HV worked on her psychology
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by dionma: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Village trouble
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by calabardick(m): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
What? By what time?
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by calabardick(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mayflowa:

You've just said it all
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by 900warriorz: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Abeg, i dey find one of my spanners, size 16/17!

Anybody wey see am, abeg call me, na myoga get am 08043926411. My name na HYgenus Mnbojikwe!
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Lincolnburrows(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Ikigia:
This is BAD, so BAD

Donald trump in the making.
Re: Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:11am On Sep 01, 2016
perhaps even label all the sensitive parts of them... grin
2dugged:
mothers of this generation have alot to do to protect our kids, pedophiles and gay arseholes are on the loose,teach your sons and daughters to scream for help if a man touches him/her in sensitive places no matter who it is even if it is uncle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student / Taxify Driver Batters A Woman By Not Addressing Him As "Eh" In Yoruba (pictured) / Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.