Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

On The Abia State Logo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Abia State Logo (2342 Views)

The Abia ‘made In Aba’ Jamboree In The US / Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia / Details Of The Court Judgement Sacking The Abia State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Abia State Logo by shachris02: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
I just had to open this thread because of the series of myopic reviews i read from Nairalanders on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3320351/how-abia-turned-down-logo. I was really disappointed with height of ignorance exhibited by those reviewers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4176262_logocomparisms_jpeg6fd655d50ff67a778f9f3dffbc3aadd3

The design by the left is not actually a logo but a Official government seal of power. The one by the right is a logo albeit a common one like that used by local primary schools.

It takes real intelligence to see the beauty in the first logo. Every element there has deep meanings that is hidden to the myopic.

It takes after the our own official seal here.

now take a look at USA's official seal
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/St._Paul's_Chapel_Great_Seal_Painting.jpg[/img]

Now what about Russia?

Some kids where even asking why the designer had to put elephants...smh

That is the best Government seal i've seen in a very long while and it's a pity abia state had to choose a road side logo that my little cousin can put up in exactly 2 minutes.
Re: On The Abia State Logo by shachris02: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
USA

Re: On The Abia State Logo by shachris02: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
lots of lame people on this forum.
Re: On The Abia State Logo by Flexherbal(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
I like the one on the left hand side.
I was surprised to see people making negative comments about it, in the other thread.
Anyways, such is life. We all see things differently.

1 Like

Re: On The Abia State Logo by shachris02: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Flexherbal:
I like yours.

lol. it's not mine bro. Infact i've never meet the designer. I just hate seeing people destroy wonderful works of art with their stark ignorance.
Re: On The Abia State Logo by shachris02: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
russia

Re: On The Abia State Logo by Flexherbal(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
shachris02:

lol. it's not mine bro. Infact i've never meet the designer. I just hate seeing people destroy wonderful works of art with their stark ignorance.

Ok
Re: On The Abia State Logo by MadamExcellency: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is there something problematic about the op that we don't know? How can you be reviewing decisions of people with coordinate jurisdiction as if you are an appeal court. Are you in anyway related to Justice Okon Abang who believes that his judgement supersedes other High Court judgements?

What will the op do if he is a supreme court judge and it happens that a particular judgement was decided on five to four among nine judges on the bench where sacharis judgement was overruled? Crucify your colleagues? Call for public demonstration against the majority judgement?

SMH

1 Like

Re: On The Abia State Logo by shachris02: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Is there something problematic about the op that we don't know? How can you be reviewing decisions of people with coordinate jurisdiction as if you are an appeal court. Are you in anyway related to Justice Okon Abang who believes that his judgement supersedes other High Court judgements?

I hate it when people talk about what they know nothing about with so much authority. if only stupid people like you should know when to shut the bleep up.

1 Like

Re: On The Abia State Logo by MadamExcellency: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
shachris02:

I hate it when people talk about what they know nothing about with so much authority. if only stupid people like you should know when to shut the bleep up.

Sharap there and just respect peoples opinions, you hungry failed blogger.

Must you impose your opinion on others?
Re: On The Abia State Logo by shachris02: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Sharap there and just respect peoples opinions, you hungry failed blogger.

Must you impose your opinion on others?

grin Biitch please.
Re: On The Abia State Logo by Paretomaster(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
so ppl don't have the right to their own opinion again...?

(1) (Reply)

A South Easterner Born And Bred In Minna - A Rejoinder / Ozubulu Attack, Questions For Gov Willie Obiano And DSS / Breaking News: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Resigns As IPOB Leader (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.