Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun (25742 Views)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by OoduaVanguard: 1:21am On Sep 01, 2016
basilo101:

when i was in kano in 2007 i met some guys from one family who spoke perfect igbo more than me, on inquiry it turns out they were all born and brought up in Enugu and their Dad was appointed into cabinet under Chimaroke. The problem with yorubas is that they think the world revolve around Lagos/Ibadan, they refuse to migrate and integrate in other regions while warning others to stay away from their political space which is never gonna happen anyway

YOu lots are delusional. There's a reason why most Nigerians refuse to move in droves to the SE as they do to the SW, the North, and even the SS. It's the same reason why your own people flee your region in droves. Yorubas are in sizeable numbers in Ghana, Benin, Togo and even as far as Ivory Coast, not to mention the U.k, U.S and other countries. Just admit the obvious that the SE is the least attractive and conducive region in the entire country, which explains why Yorubas and indeed most of the other ethnic groups in the country aren't moving there in droves -- which also explains why there are less non-indigenes there than any other region. Heck! Even Igbos are leaving the region in droves due to lack of opportunities, yet you expect us to move to where una dey flee from?? Mba. Thanks but no thanks.

37 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by OoduaVanguard: 1:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Gov. Amosun knows the importance of Igbo people in the growth and development of Ogun state.

Lol. Yimu. Na so una dey start. In a few years una go begin claim credit for single-handedly 'developing' the entire Ogun state and being responsible for its impressive IGR. Na today?

18 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by 39xtr90r: 1:31am On Sep 01, 2016
OoduaVanguard:
YOu lots are delusional. There's a reason why most Nigerians refuse to move in droves to the SE as they do to the SW, the North, and even the SS. It's the same reason why your own people flee your region in droves. Yorubas are in sizeable numbers in Ghana, Benin, Togo and even as far as Ivory Coast, not to mention the U.k, U.S and other countries. Just admit the obvious that the SE is the least attractive and conducive region in the entire country, which explains why Yorubas and indeed most of other ethnic groups aren't moving there in droves -- which also explains why there are less non-indigenes there than any other region. Heck! Even Igbos are leaving the region in droves due to lack of opportunities, yet you expect us to move to where una dey flee from?? Mba. Thanks but no thanks.

Your wish and evil desires each time you lay down to sleep... And yet many of you Yorubas shout and wail the loudest whenever you hear the mere mention of Biaf... or NK.

Keep on deluding yourselves with your endless lies and hypocrisy...

https://www.nairaland.com/3224805/recommend-anambra-model-to-northern-nigeria-labaran-maku
"And I recommend Anambra as a model for Northern Nigeria...

"So, I am proud of Anambra State. And I am ashamed to say that in many parts of the states in the North today, we have insecurity and there is no development, because nobody is going to take money and invest in a state where people are running, where you have internally displaced people and they are running. Nobody is going to invest there. 

"And so, they must come to Anambra State; each of the states in the north and other parts of the country that have security challenges, they need to come and study the Obiano formula; a leader that is serious and will not tolerate malfeasance - will not tolerate indiscipline and insecurity in his state because he knows that once that creeps in, you can say bye bye to development. 

"So, I am very happy with governor Obiano.”

Labaran Maku
Former Minister of Information, July 2016

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 01, 2016
39xtr90r:

Your wish and evil desires each time you lay down to sleep... And yet many of you Yorubas shout and wail the loudest whenever you hear the mere mention of Biaf... or NK.

https://www.nairaland.com/3224805/recommend-anambra-model-to-northern-nigeria-labaran-maku
"And I recommend Anambra as a model for Northern Nigeria...

"So, I am proud of Anambra State. And I am ashamed to say that in many parts of the states in the North today, we have insecurity and there is no development, because nobody is going to take money and invest in a state where people are running, where you have internally displaced people and they are running. Nobody is going to invest there. 

"And so, they must come to Anambra State; each of the states in the north and other parts of the country that have security challenges, they need to come and study the Obiano formula; a leader that is serious and will not tolerate malfeasance - will not tolerate indiscipline and insecurity in his state because he knows that once that creeps in, you can say bye bye to development. 

"So, I am very happy with governor Obiano.”
Labaran Maku
Former Minister of Information, July 2016

The day that MS word document you copy all your bullshit from gets corrupt is the day your career will end
and you better don't reply me with the same crap. I DON'T LIKE IT! grin cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 01, 2016
39xtr90r:

Instead of ranting carelessly on NL, take a bold step by relocating to the SE. Go there and prove your mettle as a man and your services will not go unnoticed.

You can't lazy around your father’s house and expect manna to fall from the skies.

The only thing you are good at is insulting others. Rationality is never your strength .
It is not your fault, it is Amosun's fault that has appointed an Ibo man as a Permanent secretary, that has provided you the opportunity to insult others.

In your delusion, you did not understand why people migrate. The same Yoruba you accused of not moving to other parts of the country can be found in good numbers in SS, Northern part of Nigeria and every parts of the world. It will take you a while to develop to that level where you will understand these things

18 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 01, 2016
39xtr90r:

The day you and your fellow dimwitted hypocrites learn to speak the truth is the day your delusion and your career in lies and propaganda will end...

You want make dem ban your apa abi cheesy Let me enjoy this moniker for a couple of days before I go back to my NL cell. You
know I only have this

And thanks for switching it this time around Anumudu. I might just be that therapist to solve your problems you know grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Igalaprince: 2:15am On Sep 01, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeee.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by OoduaVanguard: 2:18am On Sep 01, 2016
39xtr90r:

What do dimwits from Wasteland know aside feasting on amala and Ewedu concoction?

Igbos travel to your Lagos to take advantage of the visionlessness, docility and gross ineptitude of your docile, parasitic Yoruba people. About a century ago the Europeans competed amongst themselves in trooping to Africa. The same reason Igbos go to Lagos.
That's business acumen and economic expansion at work!

Frustrated cretin and rapscallion from a juju-infested enclave, the reason the Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians troop to other parts of Nigeria is to create opportunities and conquer the land.

It takes a determined and industrious people to leave their immediate environment and venture into a distant land and conquer it. A bunch of parasitic creatures would rather lazy around in their neighbourhood and depend on their parents for their survival. 

Demented and treacherous backstabbers and never-do-wells, go fill your tummy with a bowl of the sh1t you call amala.

Everybody on this board knows your antics as a frustrated ipob e-tout so this will be my last exchange with your sorry behind.

It's obviously that it's a big source of pain to you and ilk that Yorubas (and indeed your own kinsmen who refuse to invest in their regions) refuse to run in droves as you almajiris are known for. It's also no secret that within Nigeria, Yorubaland is the closest thing to 'London' to an ambitious igboman; it is akin to a land of opportunities and milk & honey (as America and Western Europe are to the rest of the world) coz we have an enabling environment filled with boundless opportunities, and one that fosters and promotes success and freedom.

Yorubas within NIgeria are akin to the Americans, the Western Europeans, the South Koreans, and the Japanese who don't feel the need to travel outside their regions for greener pastures except for tourism purposes (even though we have our people spread out across the country, but certainly not like you vagabonds) coz really what could we honestly want from the SE that we don't have in abundance in the SW?? Is it Land? Is it a big enough market? Resources? Tourism? For goodness sakes your own people are leaving your region in droves. It's the poverty-stricken Eastern Europeans that you see migrating and running to the more affluent Western European countries in droves in search of greener pastures, opportunities and prospects of a better life. Yorubaland can appropriately be likened to Western Europe within Nigeria, while the SE is the .... I'm sure you get the gist. wink cheesy

Your region is the LEAST populated in the entire country coz for the same reason we refuse to move over there in droves, you lots are also leaving that hell of a place in droves! That's the brutal truth and you know it! You had better direct your frustrations at your leaders who are obviously not doing enough to stem the tide of your almajirism coz this your habit of coming online to attack Yorubas will not birth your Biafra for you o. Hian!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by aresa: 2:39am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
39xtr90r:

In the 1956, a Fulani man, Umaru Altine was elected the Mayor of Enugu even as Zik was chased away from Lagos State by Awo's tribal area boys after wining an election in SW.

The Fulani man defeated an Ibibio man in the election to administer Enugu. In that same period the likes of Ahmadu Bello and Akintola were recording hate speeches about igbos and the Northern Nigerian parliament was deliberating on things like revoking C of O of igbo owned lands in the north.

Enugu became a municipality in 1956 with Umaru Altine its first mayor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enugu

According to Richard Sklar, an American political scientist who authored the the book “Nigerian Political Parties”, Mallam Umaru Altine who hailed from the old Sokoto Province of the defunct region of Northern Nigeria and who served as President of the Enugu Branch of the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) was elected the first Mayor of Enugu in 1956.
[/s]

Sad ti know wiki is enugu's only source of historical facts.

And this is 2016 and not pre independence, we have moved forward so can any ibo state appoint any Yoruba or Hausa in any capacity in iboland in 2016 ...

9 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by tit(f): 2:42am On Sep 01, 2016
that will not save amosun.
he is a complete failure!
even if he appoint igbokwe and okoronkwo, we dont want him again
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by 39xtr90r: 2:43am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
aresa:
Sad ti know wiki is enugu's only source of historical facts.

And this is 2016 and not pre independence, we have moved forward so can any ibo state appoint any Yoruba or Hausa in any capacity in iboland in 2016 ...
[/s]

Good you know that this is 2016 and not 1966 when Yorubas used lies and propaganda to ensure that wickedness, injustice, inequity and lopsidedness reign in the polity.

Igbos are very ready to counter and dealt with any of your wicked acts.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by greatfoly(m): 3:01am On Sep 01, 2016
DaniDani:
God bless you sir. I am an Igbo, You have a good heart. some of our igbos can't do this
Even not some, almost all of you

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by aresa: 3:03am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
39xtr90r:

Good you know that this is 2016 and not 1966 when Yorubas used lies and propaganda to ensure that wickedness, injustice, inequity and lopsidedness reign in the polity.

Igbos are very ready to counter and dealt with any of your wicked acts.
[/s]

Now you are barking like bingo.... You ran out of silly wiki rubbish already ni? grin

lol @ counter.... You've been countering since independence and you are still at the bottom of everything... grin

19 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by hundredhundred: 3:24am On Sep 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

The day that MS word document you copy all your bullshit from gets corrupt is the day your career will end
and you better don't reply me with the same crap. I DON'T LIKE IT! grin cheesy

Lol. The guy is always on nairaland 247. Hope he is not Dilector himself cos only a jobless person will have the time to save different quotes and epistle just to do tribal e-war. I do pity him sometimes cos he is just like that PDP guy Anomini that paste irrelevant jargons everywhere. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by hundredhundred: 3:30am On Sep 01, 2016
God forbid I waste my time on the jobless troll. Just back from a month ban today and dont want anything to happen to my precious handle. You can never win a jobless mad man. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by hundredhundred: 3:32am On Sep 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

His fellow yoghurt boys stay psyching him that he's an e-warrior. My guy sef dey believe cheesy

Anyone who thinks Anumudu is an e-warrior must be retar.ded. Anumudu needs serious help grin

Lmaooo. E-warrior for where? His tactics is to open hundreds of monikers, sit in his cellroom all day with his pentium 1 laptop and copy/paste same crap over and over until the mod ban or delete everything. Lolzzzzz. I do pity the kid most times cos its not easy to be dumb.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him / Buhari Heads To Senegal Amidst Multiple Terror Attacks / Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.