Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

(photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices (1881 Views)

LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices / WAEC Bans Two Schools In Imo State For Exam Malpractices / LASU Expels 69 Students For Cultism, Exam Malpractices- Vangurdngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by Bigajeff(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bangkok University has introduced exam malpractices helmet to curtail cheating during exams in the country. Hit or Miss? Can this work in Nigeria?

cc: seun lalasticlala What do you think?

1 Share

Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by HungerBAD: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nonsense.

This is pushing the Anti-Cheating by the school to the extreme.

Na to copy answer for lap and table.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by Damfostopper(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
they for seat naked at once
Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by jessiecah(f): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lol
Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by ekim004(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
eksu boyz ..... We no dey dull am 2050 anti cheating tech means no shaking
Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by Toluwani113: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2016
Kilode
Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by montezz(f): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin this cannot work in Nigeria.
Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by yungest(m): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2016
mtcheew.....come to Nigeria and u will see expo tech even if u deploy 8drones fr 1small class....bad guys go still cheat...
Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by zibi5: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2016
No no no .....Can't happen in nigeria
Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by nextprince: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Me lov dat
Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by mathkid(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2016
na wa oo
Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by haxorDelite(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nonsense.

This is pushing the Anti-Cheating by the school to the extreme.

Na to copy answer for lap and table.
Chai.. you be baba
Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by geostrata(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
try it in warri...men go design d helmet with tiny expose handwritings of their notebooks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices by deborahtokunboh: 3:37am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University External System (#LASUES) Student Shut Down Ikorodu Road / Unilorin Second Batch Admission List Is Finally Out / 10 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.