Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,802 members, 7,924,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Meet The Boy Who Has Been Expo$ing The Lad!es He Has $lept With On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Boy Who Has Been Expo$ing The Lad!es He Has $lept With On IG (2058 Views)

Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found / Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Boy Who Has Been Expo$ing The Lad!es He Has $lept With On IG by celebrityvoic: 2:00am On Sep 01, 2016
his is Wat he does, carry runs girls, sleeps with them, take pictures and then post it on his Instagram page. I wonder why Instagram never delete him account.See his recent pictures

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/meet-boy-who-has-been-exposing-ladies_31.html

Re: Meet The Boy Who Has Been Expo$ing The Lad!es He Has $lept With On IG by odehman: 2:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Meet The Boy Who Has Been Expo$ing The Lad!es He Has $lept With On IG by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 01, 2016
I wept for his foolish azzz and those useless women. cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Who Has Been Expo$ing The Lad!es He Has $lept With On IG by segebase(m): 6:01am On Sep 01, 2016
mehn u so black i can only see ur lips...no homo
Re: Meet The Boy Who Has Been Expo$ing The Lad!es He Has $lept With On IG by lereinter(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2016
With money you can do anything with most Nigerian young gals

Go to clubs and hotels and see what they do

Abi he force them

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Trolls Fans With A Fake Pregnancy Photo / Mercy Johnson Pours Curves In Sexy Jumpsuit [PICS] / "Pastor Olu Obanure Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.