Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,075 members, 7,890,544 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? (3856 Views)

Hello Jambites! Have Gotten Your Jamb Result? / ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by HOLRANGE(m): 2:18am On Sep 01, 2016
What Do I NEED it for?
As a certified idigene, you get access to the subsidized school fee when schooling within the state
For those of us not schooling in kwara state but from the state with this certificate you also get access to annually issued bursary given to all kwara state's students which obviously can't be claim without this certificate

How Do I Get It
So many ways of getting it but brother you have to be careful not to fall in bad hands - well have learnt my lesson- but won't want others to fall victim also it's very easy but also risky they are so many fraudster out there looking for devious ways of getting money
Now let's answer the question
This i should call a good news for my fellow kwarians esp those from ifelodun and irepodun.
The New administration in conjunction with kw-irs had made this issue an easy one. With help of consultants like us you won't have to stress yourself in any way for those outside the state and if you are within the state but locked up with one or two things do contact us and you will be glad you did

All you just need to do is call us 08100731018 and we negotiate Disclaimer:we are consultant and in no way associated with kw-irs

Re: Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by HOLRANGE(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Unilorin newly admitted kwara students this is for you
Re: Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by HOLRANGE(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Still on, it's better you get it earlier... Don't wait for when you get admitted!! There are other matters to deal with then
Re: Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by HOLRANGE(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2017
HOLRANGE:
Still on, it's better you get it earlier... Don't wait for when you get admitted!! There are other matters to deal with then
Re: Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by HOLRANGE(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
It's really cost efficient when you do it from us
Re: Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by HOLRANGE(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
A stitch in time saves nine
Re: Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by CapitanS: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's Kwarans not Kwarians

1 Like

Re: Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by IFezki96: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bro do you still do this...I need citizenship certificate for my school clearance...
Re: Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by HOLRANGE(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
IFezki96:
Bro do you still do this...I need citizenship certificate for my school clearance...
Yeah reach me on Whatsapp with that number
Re: Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by IFezki96: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2019
how much does it cost
And how long to process it??

I am from irepodun LGA
Re: Kwarans Aspirant :- Have You Gotten Your Citizenship Certificate? by HOLRANGE(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2021
Still On

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Being Admitted To Study Radiography In Unical Lets Meet Here / Meet The First Billionaire In Nigeria And Founder Of NSE / Student From Saint Saviours High School. Lagos , Ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.