Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,597 members, 7,941,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Android Device - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Android Device (1261 Views)

How To Run Two Whatsapp On One Phone / How To Use Two(2) Whatsapp Accounts On Your Android Phone / Facebook Messenger Supports Multiple Accounts On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Android Device by Lillllian2016: 2:40am On Sep 01, 2016
WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging apps nowadays and for its simplicity, users are willing to use it without hesitation. But some Android users wonder that how they can use two WhatsApp accounts on one Android phone. That is not a very big problem, but it is still annoying for those users. Here you can follow the solutions below to install two WhatsApp accounts or add another WhatsApp accounts on the single Android.

Related Information:
How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts on One Android Device
This article may help you install two whatsapp on one Android.

How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Chat history from Android Devices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlXNXQnejpk
If you lose your WhatsApp messages without backup, you can try this video.
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Android Device by Ojaadili: 2:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Pls friends i hav an issue with setting up whatsapp on my Nokia asha 200. I followed exactly the directives. But the issue now is at the last point of setting up my phone. This is the failure message i recieved
" setting up favourite failed. Could not refresh favourite because you do nt hav a data connection...make sure you to mobile data or Wi-Fi and try again"

pls friends i do nt know what dat supposed to mean. Someone pls help me to tackle this problem
thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Android Device by Rotjijatau(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2016
g
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Android Device by franklytrue(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
There is a better way and you don't need to go through the process of rooting your phone and all those steps. Just install the app "Parallel Space" from Google play store and you can clone and run two accounts for several apps in your phone, WhatsApp inclusive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What If Scientist Discover That We Live In A Matrix, What Will You Do ? / Do You Know Huawei Adopted Different E1 Time Slot With Lucent SDH Equipment / Check Out This Wooden Hoverboard Made In Africa By A Carpenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.