Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

NSCDC Working Conditions And Resignation Possibility - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Working Conditions And Resignation Possibility (1827 Views)

(dpr) Department Of Petroleum Resouces Paypackage/working Conditions / NSCDC Recruitment Of 10,000 Set To Begin / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Working Conditions And Resignation Possibility by Horizont: 4:40am On Sep 01, 2016
I have MSc and BSc in Engineering field and i would like to know the following about NSCDC:
1. Is NSCDC an approppriate career path to follow as an Engineer
2. Would i be an office or out of office employee
3. In case i dont like the job along the line, can i resign for a better Engineering Job offer because i really want to practise Engineering...thanks
Re: NSCDC Working Conditions And Resignation Possibility by homosapien(m): 4:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Horizont:
I have MSc and BSc in Engineering field and i would like to know the following about NSCDC:
3. In case i dont like the job along the line, can i resign for a better Engineering Job offer because i really want to practise Engineering...thanks

I believe you can resign from any appointment if it doesn't suit your career path.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Working Conditions And Resignation Possibility by Hostermipo(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Horizont:

1. you forget your engineering as soon as you join, nothing like engineering, The military(Army, Navy, Air force) is the only one that has good provisions for professions.

2. It is most likely you an office employee, if you are employed with your B.sc you may be out of office for few years but with m.sc , you are definitely an office employee
but both qualifications with get you employed as a senior officer level 7 b.sc and 8 or 9 m.sc . even if you are out of office, you will just be coordinating the junior officers

3. of course you can, following normal protocol of resignation

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Working Conditions And Resignation Possibility by deborsky(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Have u gotten d link to join them? If yes,give it a try, u can resign at anytime . Besides , when r u going for training?
Re: NSCDC Working Conditions And Resignation Possibility by Enrichlee(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Horizont:
NSCDC isn't a cult! Anywhere u enter and can't voluntarily go out has become a cult

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Working Conditions And Resignation Possibility by Onistephen1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
No one that will not experience field work (ie outside employee as u called it). It all depends on the magnitude of the assignment. Although in most cases u will be asked to lead a team of Officers and even that will not be all the time especially for "big assignment" like the visit of President, to your state. In such a case even the commandant will not rest
Re: NSCDC Working Conditions And Resignation Possibility by Noloss(f): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pls r they recruiting now or about to recruit?
Re: NSCDC Working Conditions And Resignation Possibility by adakole4(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Horizont:
Pls horizont, is there any information about their recruitment or replacement?

(1) (Reply)

Honeywell Oil And Gas / 01 343 2819 This Number Call Me Help Me / Neolife Aka Gnld Almost Succeeded In Brainwashing My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.