Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy (19469 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod / Naming Ceremony Of Kunle Afod's Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by mpowa(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by mpowa(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
abokibuhari:

He has the brain of an Igbo man, but the body of an afonja cool

If thats your daughter on your dp, shes beautiful kiss

Na Lie, if na Igbo man, Na to produce like 5 movies per week quality or no quality. But he a typical Yoruba man, Son of Adelove, pays attention to Culture, attention to details, good Stories and Quality.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
abokibuhari:

He has the brain of an Igbo man, but the body of an afonja cool

If thats your daughter on your dp, shes beautiful kiss

Very funny!! He is a Yoruba man with "Yoruba" brain. Every tribe has brainy people so i don't know what you're on about.
As for my dp, she isn't but yeah she's cute.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by Orikinla(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na for Nairaland, Kunle Afolayan dey do PR now! grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by ceeceeuwa: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
bakila:
Jagua pikin.
For real?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by adeoba2008(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jay542:

Hardwork pays.
Yeah...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by afrokid(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
bakila:
Jagua pikin.

No be Jagua Pikin o, na Ade Love pikin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by Mopricelezz(f): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Aresejabata himself cheesy. Cute bobo (in Jenifa's voice) grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
abokibuhari:
Ibo man in afonja skin cool

Ur mumu get PhD
Show me ur pic make I c ur face mumu
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by Doriella(f): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Calebosko:
Mark zukherberg's visit to nigeria has realy expose alot about some nigerian yeyebrity,all of a surden they all came out from no were to beg for selfie with him so that they wil post for facebook,instagram,nairaland and twiter,this goes a long way to show that when they travel to abroad they use to lick the ass of ther foreign folk or pay huge sum of money so they wil agree for a selfie,when they come back they wil be like chiling with drake,rick rose or august alsina.
. It really pain yu dat yu brought to to a thrend dat has nothing to do with it.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by Anthony97(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin
Odeyinigbin:
Ur mumu get PhD Show me ur pic make I c ur face mumu
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Afolayan As A Boy by Calebosko(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Doriella:
. It really pain yu dat yu brought to to a thrend dat has nothing to do with it.
na so them they do to confuse d guy from supervising those young IT student,before u go hear na mark zukerberg in sex scandal with waje,and she be feeling on top of d world

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day / Omotola Jalade And Elvina Ibru Are Lawyers On Set Of New Movie / Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.