Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,390 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Happy New Month - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy New Month (285 Views)

CEO Educluesonline Wishes You All My Blog Readers Happy New Month / Happy Independence Day And New Month Nigerians / Happy New Month Kwasu Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month by pojomatics(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2016
POJOMATICS NEW MONTH MESSAGE . .. ... The month of September happens to be the ninth month of the year and number nine is synonymous with DELIVERY. For this month, It is a MONTH OF SOLUTION DELIVERY.As we walk through out this month and beyond, our mind should be fixed on providing solution to our problematic world.The issue of problem is not new since it obviously existed before man and God opened the solution provision channel by reshaping the world with his Thoughts,Words and Actions--TWA. While many complain about problems, few 'come plane' and solve the problem.While many are problem inventors and problem announcers, few are problem solvers. While many fold their hands waiting for a miracle to happen, few roll up their sleeves and be the miracle by contributing their part to the society. Are you among the many or among the few? Remember that the world will honor those few. This should be a month you become solution conscious and not problem conscious. Eradicate the complaining attitude and embrace responsibility. Decide to be a solution to a problem. The world is waiting for you to unleash all that's on your inside. JOIN ME THIS MONTH AS I SHARE WITH YOU TIPS ON HOW TO BE A SOLUTION

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun(fupre) 2016 SCREENING / Demolished Fakunle School Turns To Comfort Zone For Indian Hemp Smokers, Dumping / Learn SAP BI Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.