Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,221 members, 7,916,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:20 AM

How To Build Quality Backlinks And Boost Traffic To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build Quality Backlinks And Boost Traffic To Your Blog (442 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Suggest Quality Backlinks For Website Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Quality Backlinks And Boost Traffic To Your Blog by ebene4nija: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2016
QUALITY BACKLINKS GIVES QUALITY TRAFFIC

After lots of research, auditing top ranked websites and analyzing their backlink structure I found out what keeps them at the spot they don’t just have the quality contents on their websites, blog or eCommerce business. they have but a huge number of people visiting their sites because of backlinks. Backlinks are giving them organic traffic yet that’s not the only advantage of backlinks, Google uses backlinks to rank websites too.

WHY BUILD QUALITY BACKLINKS
You and I know that quality is better than quantity. As mention earlier,when I analyzed the progress and failure of those high ranked websites I found out that sometimes they lose traffic due to the quantity of dead backlinks they have. therefore, you will like to build backlinks that will last forever. would you like to have backlinks from websites that google hates? hmm, that’s too bad.

THIS BACKLINK I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT , HOW TO GET LOTS OF THEM
1. SOCIAL NETWORKS: Being active on social networks, improves your websites authority and backlink as well. hence, I recommends being active on these social networks. FACEBOOK,TWITTER,LINKEDIN,PINTREST, INSTAGRAM AND AT LAST ALL IMPORTANT GOOGLE PLUS, QUORA.
2. GUEST BLOGGING: Guest blogging is like what musicians call a colabo, you and invite your friend to write an article on your blog, or make such request from your friend.
3. PARTICIPATING ON FORUM WEBSITES: participating in forum websites helping people buy answering questions improves your authority,hence drives traffic.
4. BLOG COMMENTING: This is a process of leaving comments in people’s blog so when the blogs visitors click your name they get linked to your website. This is widely used by most search engine optimization professionals and new website owners.

Re: How To Build Quality Backlinks And Boost Traffic To Your Blog by ebene4nija: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: How To Build Quality Backlinks And Boost Traffic To Your Blog by Kenneth10110(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Nice write Up. This is very helpful

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Business Training Starts On The 14th. Book Your Seat. / A Guide To Increase The Speed Of Your Wordpress Website / Pls Rate My Newly Created Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.