Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Find The Greek Creation Myth Appealing To My Intellect ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Find The Greek Creation Myth Appealing To My Intellect ! (635 Views)

Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / How Appealing Is The Promise Of Eternal Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find The Greek Creation Myth Appealing To My Intellect ! by Atheists: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
The Greek myth of Prometheus, who stole fire from heaven and who gave to his favorite - his favorite mortal: man. In other words what the Greeks were saying is that we have divine fire, whatever is divine is in us, as humans. We are as good as the gods. The gods are capricious and mean and foolish and stupid and jealous and rapine and all the things that Greek mythology show us that they are, and that's a much better it seems to me - and for that the gods punished Prometheus and chained him to the Caucasus and vultures chewed away at his liver everyday. - Stephen Fry
Re: I Find The Greek Creation Myth Appealing To My Intellect ! by Krayola(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2009
I find Super-Ted appealing to my intellect.

Mother nature gave him a magic potion. . . That teddy becameĀ  SUPER-TED!! grin grin
Re: I Find The Greek Creation Myth Appealing To My Intellect ! by Krayola(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2009
Abuzola, why are u acting like a 2 year old child. Come on, this is silly
Re: I Find The Greek Creation Myth Appealing To My Intellect ! by noetic15(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
Krayola:

Abuzola, why are u acting like a 2 year old child. Come on, this is silly
grin grin whats the difference between abuzola and a two year old?

@ abuzola

do u think anyone is actually reading ur spams?
Re: I Find The Greek Creation Myth Appealing To My Intellect ! by bawomolo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
abuzola wants to be banned again.

Go marry an 8 yr old and leave us alone grin
Re: I Find The Greek Creation Myth Appealing To My Intellect ! by mazaje(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2009
noetic15:

@ abuzola

do u think anyone is actually reading your spams?

Pls help me ask the retarded slave of allah. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Discovering Your Purpose For Living / Re:nigerian Pilgrims Flee Church As Monks Fight In Bethlehem / Which Is The Best Way Of Sharing In This Season Of Lent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.