Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,565 members, 7,901,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys (9555 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Are All This True About Ibadan Girls? (screen Shots) trending on twitter / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by dotman(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
i schooled in lead city university ibadan and i just graduated, my final year was the worst for me cos evrytin i did for fun was takin from me, i couldnt go clubin again cos if u dnt pop ur a guna, no take home for u. its worse in ibadan, i tell u d babes r hungry
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by mamagee6(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
Yahoo boys deserve to die.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Segunagagu(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
Mama gee na fight take am easy now, Yes u are very right dey deserve to die
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by jidobaba(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
d shamelessness of most girls nowadays is quite unbelievable- frankly its amazing. [color=][/color]
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by jidobaba(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
d shamelessness of most girls nowadays is quite unbelievable- frankly its amazing[color=][/color]
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by 1forall: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ahn ahn mama gee?! shocked shocked

Abi u don fall maga before grin grin cool
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by dkings101(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
@mama-gee (f):
God go punish U with tat hand wen U take type tat rubbish. U wen dey type do u realise the last sin U commit? Pls don't judge human as we have many pastors today tat won't see heaven and most pastor's come from ill stuff nor job and talk less of the politicians and the hatred we have in the world. According to Gadafi (Libya Gvt for 40yrs) in the last concluded U.N Assembly. He said " I always ask my African brothers. what r u looking for nor seeking in Europe country? Why waste ur lives at sea? they replied, We are going to take back what our colonial matters toke from our land during colonisation. So I ask all Colonial master to pay back $7.70trillion to all countries they colonise" So Yahoo is game of the brain and intelligence. We no put hand for their pocket. Na with there hand dem take send there money" So haters don't judge as no man want to beg for Garri and mind U, Yahoo as life up most families. So judge ursef b4 anoda, Bye.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by dkings101(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
@mama-gee (f):
God go punish U with tat hand wen U take type tat rubbish. U wen dey type do u realise the last sin U commit? Pls don't judge human as we have many pastors today tat won't see heaven and most pastor's come from ill stuff nor job and talk less of the politicians and the hatred we have in the world. According to Gadafi (Libya Gvt for 40yrs) in the last concluded U.N Assembly. He said " I always ask my African brothers. what r u looking for nor seeking in Europe country? Why waste ur lives at sea? they replied, We are going to take back what our colonial matters toke from our land during colonisation. So I ask all Colonial master to pay back $7.70trillion to all countries they colonise" So Yahoo is game of the brain and intelligence. We no put hand for their pocket. Na with there hand dem take send there money" So haters don't judge as no man want to beg for Garri and mind U, Yahoo as life up most families. So judge ursef b4 anoda, Bye.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by sley4life(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2009
,mama-gee:

Yahoo boys deserve to die.
no be fight naa. If Yahoo boyz die, what about our politicians? Ok if i toast u and im jobless will u agree 2 go out with me?
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by PON: 12:44am On Oct 05, 2009
the girls have more to gain and nothing to loos(vise a vise).
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by PON: 12:47am On Oct 05, 2009
the girls have more to gain and nothing to loos(vise a vise).
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Infoseye(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2009
@poster yahoo business is dead, the little few ones you see around are at the last days of yahoo runz. Well as per my opinion its nothing new back in Ibadan there is a married couple that leaves opposite my street, the man has been searching for a job for years whenever he gets a job something always happening Nigeria economy issues in short he has no job.

They are connected on the net at home, one evening the wife got in contact with a white rich guy on facebook. according to close friends of this family the wife herself spoke to her husband about this guy.

Guys within 3months this family started living large and managed to start a small business not far from there home, it got to a time that the white guy complained he has been sending alot of money and yet has not seen the woman in question. I was so happy that luck has run out on them for fooling this white dude.

Only for me to hear that the husband and the wife agreed for her to meet the white guy, trust the white guy he sent invitation letter and did all her papers for the woman to meet him in USA. the woman spent one good month in USA while the husband kept communicating via email to his wife and he took care of business and the kids at sch in Nigeria.

Well I was amazed that Nigerians could go to this level, finally the woman came back to Nigeria and told the story to her friends and her husband what she saw.

then here was the problem the wife wanted to milk the white dude dry of all his money, she said he works in a telecom abroad and owns a local telecom that he his running that brings in millions of $$$$ monthly that even if she wipes the poor guy clean of his money that within weeks the white dude will get rich once more, trust the Husband he said no that what they had is more than enough. He just went into his room destroyed the lappy and phone out of anger she used in contacting the white dude grin and got her new ones.

Well presently they have traveled and I heard they are in UK with there kids having a good life, I just wondered how the white dude will feel like after everything.

Back to ur question poster yea back in the days girls date yahoo boys for one reason, to have a fair share of their gain e.g mobile phone, iphods etc and some just wat to feel along with the bad boys and drive flashy cars and dont care how he got the money whether na blood money or not their own is to spend $$$$$ not even Naira lol! grin

I was once into such but mine is not yahooo ooooo! wink But internet runz that has nothing todo with f-r-a-u-d or s-c-am grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by okeey(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2009
is just dey are after money
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Aprilmay(f): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2009
i dont believe this ur stupid story about the ibadan couple undecided undecided
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Aprilmay(f): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2009
i dont believe this ur stupid story about the ibadan couple undecided undecided
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nezan(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2009
angry angry angry angry
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Virgo83(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
If this Nation is full of bad people, there'll still remain good angels. Do not crucified all this girls, it isn't all of them. We have good ones among them.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
^^^^^^

They are all smoke without fire grin
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by khanye(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
Money fits in everything!!!
Money brings respect!!!. . . . .
Try hard to get it so that you can be respected. . . . .
Shat out to all my Yahoo Boyz getting money
No more free pu**y in 9ja
with $ you get any pu**y u want . . . . . . .  wink
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by jidobaba(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
^^^yep, dats hw it goes.

Aprilmay:

i dont believe this your stupid story about the ibadan couple undecided undecided
dont you wish you were the H.I.Q., tongue. Arrow
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Thor(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
Everybody knows that yahoo boys have small dicks and even smaller brains.

Why a girl would want to get together with a cheating liar and scammer is beyond me?

But then again, many girls have no moral backbone and will spread their legs wide to feel the little cocks of these scumbags inside them for a few pennies. maybe they deserve each other? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
Thor:

Everybody knows that yahoo boys have small dicks and even smaller brains.

Why a girl would want to get together with a cheating liar and scammer is beyond me?

But then again, many girls have no moral backbone and will spread their legs wide to feel the little cocks of these scumbags inside them for a few pennies. maybe they deserve each other? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Dayyyyuuuum bro did she leave you for a Yahooer? sad
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by MUZBO(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2009
Whoever deleted my post must be dumb.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by Thor(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Dayyyyuuuum bro did she leave you for a Yahooer? sad

No, but I ask you the question, why would any normal girl with an ounce of inteligence want to get mixed up with these losers?
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by walestar2(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2009
Goverment Money. Oil Money, Yahozee money, What of the ritualist them and dem baba alaye we dey Bleep all this small girls around before and giving them 1000 naira. Yahoozee na them spoil Job for baba alaye people .now baba alaye pay more because yahoozee dem wide the girls mouth , if yahozee collect your girl, then your girl is not worth having as girlfriend because if yahozze no collect am, old baba alaye go collect am or local govt chairman or the people we do juju money, Hold your girl tight and dont be selfish too.Goood LUCK
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by walestar2(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2009
Wahala dey ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, yahozee don collect enough people girl for nairaland dem. cry cry crythis wan don pass make jesus come back now na na. grin ;Dyahozeey yahozeey una wicked O.thank God say na oyinbo money una dey collect and una dey collect naija girls too. Chineke.I wan speak Ibo
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys by nelie(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
it's simply the 'OWO ATI SWAGGER THING', i seemingly cant shout, any girl that is willing to , can call, 07033129463, return ticket to Abuja from any where in naija gauaranteed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? / Njaba: Imo Community Where Men Die Over Wives' Infidelity / Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.