Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) (19957 Views)

Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) / Little Boy Abandoned Inside Carton In Gutter At Yaba On Christmas Day (Pics) / Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by tunary(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
She must regret her act last last
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by CertifiedMosio(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:
Women are naturally foolish and wicked

E be like say i go just turn gay cool
U turn Gay u got sentence to jail for 14good yrs n hard labour
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
And to think I personally know 3 women who would do anything to have a child of their own right now...... cry
RIP little one.
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by LUV1: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
THOU SHALL NOT KILL GO TOMOTHERLESS BABY HOME DROP THE CHILD
.Or look for someone looking for a child ,many families like that, and it shall be well with you. JESUS IS LORD COMING BACK TO JUDGE SINNERS.
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by Prince16: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
trapQ:
May she never have a child again, even when she needs one.

Hmmmmm......, I wish I could say 'Amen' but Dear, we serve a Forgiving God!

Many ladies dt have aborted countless times still get pregnant effortlessly when dy finally 'need' it, while many 'faithfuls' who perhaps even got married as virgins never hear kpoh!

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by YorubaDemon(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
so sad
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by pauloski12(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
what a word. na pikin make people dey fine na one useless woman go dump so
God will not forgive such person
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by IceDude(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
lifezone247:
shocked if this woman will knw how some are looking for Jst pregnancy for more than 20years not to talk about delivering a baby, she will not act this way. May the gentle soul of this innocent baby fine peace and rest in heaven.
Why wont they look for babies when some of them did sumtin similar or have even damaged their wombs after series of abortions they did in the past? Just like we say it here in my area....."Fvck up nor dey sour"
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by mhizAnnie(f): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

If u had said "some" women, it would have been better. Please don't generalize cos u have a mother, aunties, probably sister(s). U just might have daughters too. FYI I'm not in support of that cold-hearted misguided woman but pls don't generalize.
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by IceDude(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
And to think I personally know 3 women who would do anything to have a child of their own right now...... cry
RIP little one.
Mrs Sympathizer i just pity u{SMH} If some of these women reveal the devilish acts they did back then that put them in that situation u will be forced to stone them to death. I dont pity some of them
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by Fourwinds: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
tongue tongue
rikatrina:
Wicked Generation!
skin to skin dey sweet her but she no wan carry d cross tongue
rikatrina:
Wicked Generation!
skin to skin dey sweet her but she no wan carry d cross
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by mimee9(f): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Some girls no just get good heart, why carry the baby for 9 months if you know you don't need it.. Rip baby
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Abeg where is the location make i go pick am

that woman must not go unpunished
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by fetrillion(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yehman:
It's a pity.
Click LIKE if Buhari should resign or SHARE if he should continue till 2019

In all honesty, I'm proudly 5% (Five phercent)

FCT or FTC
u were given d opportunity to b d Ftc.. but here u are, confidently said rubbish ..
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by Omonigeriarere: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
Yehman:
It's a pity.

FCT or FTC
[/s]

Look for reasonable comment and stop forcing people to like/share your comment by force tongue tongue tongue
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by Yehman(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
fetrillion:

u were given d opportunity to b d Ftc.. but here u are, confidently said rubbish ..
Must u quote me?

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by trapQ: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
That's true undecided
Prince16:

Hmmmmm......, I wish I could say 'Amen' but Dear, we serve a Forgiving God!

Many ladies dt have aborted countless times still get pregnant effortlessly when dy finally 'need' it, while many 'faithfuls' who perhaps even got married as virgins never hear kpoh!

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by Missyetty(f): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Some people just get mind, plenty women are praying everyday for fruit of the womb....may God punish her wherever she is.
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by Organs(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Humans are really wicked! A heartless mother has abandoned her newborn baby in a carton leaving the innocent child to die there. The baby was abandoned at the Bukuru cattle market, Plateau Jos.

Abdullahi Usman who broke the sad news wrote on his Facebook page:

“This innocent baby was abandon opposite my business premises, that’s Bukuru cattle market. May Allah forgive the mother of this child.”

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/new-born-baby-abandoned-inside-carton.html

Most importantly, what is the condition of the child I wonder how people report stuff and what the motive is? Is the Child alive, did you take the child to the hospital? that is what people are interested in.
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by winj: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yehman:
It's a pity.

FCT or FTC

if commonsense was applied it should be

click like if Nigerians should use protection when having s3x until they determine they can feed and cater for kids.
click like if Nigerians should have a family planning and population control policy

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by ufedob(f): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oh God
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
IceDude:
Mrs Sympathizer i just pity u{SMH} If some of these women reveal the devilish acts they did back then that put them in that situation u will be forced to stone them to death. I dont pity some of them
Mr Non sympathiser, I didn't ask for your opinion. And you shouldn't generalise what "some" people did and accuse all 3 of my pals of doing the same (whatever your warped mind conjured). Lastly, I will never be forced to stone anyone to death simply for having a past most of us are also not proud of.
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by Yehman(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
winj:

if commonsense was applied it should be

click like if Nigerians should use protection when having s3x until they determine they can feed and cater for kids.
click like if Nigerians should have a family planning and population control policy
Which common sense do u want to apply to a set of people that are enemies of sound knowledge? Do they even believe in artificial birth control measures u are talking about? A set of people that believe that western education is bad, where an old man of 60years marries a young girl of 14years, a polygamous set of people that gives birth like an animal and barely none is taken care of. In fact ,This set of people contribute immensely to our problem in this country
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) by snowblaq(f): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
GossipHeart:

..does that include the females in your family?....or did you forget to add 'some'...in front of the statement you typed....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, / Magajin Garin Daura Arrives Abuja, Received By President's ADC / Court Jails Woman Six Months For Currency Racketeering In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.